BY TOO FACED

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• What are the ingredients in this?1 Answers
  • ???Does this work?? I've been on the hunt for something ...1 Answers
  • Is this as good as too faced lip injection ? 1 Answers
Gigi G.
Good product. Don't use lip plumper soften because my lips are naturally big. Doesn't sting like most lip plumbers. My definite go-to plumper. A little pricey, but product is definitely worth it. I would probably buy it again. Gives my lips an extra boost of fullness.
Lola R.
New Haven, CT
I love Too Faced!! The lip plumbing color bomb is a good product. They color rich and I love the tingly feeling you get when it's just setting on your lips. Try this product you won't be sorry.
Shanna T.
Irving, TX
This stuff really works! It gives you the Kylie Jenner plump without the insane price tag. My first time using it I was hooked! It does not have a weird smell and lasts all day! I would definitely recommend!
Ally F.
Saugus, MA
This is a great lip tint for summer! The colors are fun. It plumps and moisturizers your lips. Be sure to pack it in your bag as it wears off easily throughout the day.
Rachel H.
Milford, OH
It's a glossy finish with a little bit of tint. The plumping effect is very intense. It takes a minute for it to sent up, but once it starts its effect...it's on! I like the ease of application and it isn't goopy like a lipgloss plumper. I was sad to see them go.
Nat P.
These Too Faced lip injections work pretty well! I love that this is a plumping lip tint so I can simply add a little color to my lips easily while also plumping them! Of course this is a higher end product which the quality is great it's just a pricey product
Amanda R.
Gatesville, TX
I love the too faced lip injection color bomb. Not only does it give you some color to your lips it also plumps them up for that big pouty lips that all of us women try and achieve. It is a good value and well priced. I would absolutely recommend it to others.
jillian v.
Very little moisture, I mostly use it for a hint of color when I needed it. The shade was alright, I would prefer more moisture to feel uncomfortable. It was an easy to use product so I don't complain that. I would say if you want color this would be useful.
Syranda W.
Albuquerque , NM
I'm a fan of the lip plumping results but I'm not the biggest fan of the color selection, I wish I could find a color I like. I swatched the color "never enough nude"
Jessica C.
Battle Ground , WA
When i purchasd the lip injection I was so excited to try it however when I used this product it made my lips dry and cracked it didnt look well. I did like the color
Jossi M.
San Antonio, TX
Christy H.
Does this product work? I have been looking for a good lip plumper.
Elena R.
Lake Mary, FL
Claire D.
Dayton, OR
Madison Z.
How pigmented is this product?