BY TOO FACED #86 in Lip Stain

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Madelyn G.
Nevada, IA
i have used this so many times and i love the way it makes my lips look. i love the packaging because the color of the lip plumper is really similar to the packaging color. i bought this through the too faced website and it last a really long time! i would definitely buy again
Mersedez H.
Beaver, PA
I love this, I have it in the deepest red color and the pigment is just fantastic for a tint! It is a bit of beauty is pain here, because while it definitely makes my lips seem plumper, it is a bit painful tingly. I enjoy this though!
Alyssa E.
Trinity, FL
Ah I love this so much it makes my lips so nice and soft! I have dry lips and it help I love the color the berry and red is my favorite and I got it super cheap at to max!
Lola R.
New Haven, CT
I love Too Faced!! The lip plumbing color bomb is a good product. They color rich and I love the tingly feeling you get when it's just setting on your lips. Try this product you won't be sorry.
Michelle S.
Halethorpe, MD
The color is great and the plumper is long lasting! I wear this out on the weekends and to work because it isn't so dramatic that it looks fake. One of my go to products.
Ginger H.
Lewisburg, TN
I have fairly sensitive lips. A lot of lip glosses or lipsticks will literally break me out especially lip plumping glosses. I do not have this issue with this lip balm and it feels and looks fantastic on my lips. Ill be buying this as long as it is still being produced.
Gigi G.
Good product. Don't use lip plumper soften because my lips are naturally big. Doesn't sting like most lip plumbers. My definite go-to plumper. A little pricey, but product is definitely worth it. I would probably buy it again. Gives my lips an extra boost of fullness.
Misty S.
Shreveport, LA
Great color payoff and last a long time but not for the fainted heart! The tingle sensation is REAL! It goes away after a while but be prepared. Not uncomfortable but different!
Anna G.
Memphis, TN
I got a limited edition color years ago from a seasonal release in the shade bee sting and I loved it. The shade was perfect for my skin tone and I loved how it plumped my lips up. I wish that I could buy this color again I love it.
Shanna T.
Irving, TX
This stuff really works! It gives you the Kylie Jenner plump without the insane price tag. My first time using it I was hooked! It does not have a weird smell and lasts all day! I would definitely recommend!
Jossi M.
Christy H.
Does this product work? I have been looking for a good lip plumper.
Elena R.
Lake Mary, FL
Claire D.
Dayton, OR
Madison Z.
How pigmented is this product?