BY TOO FACED

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• What are the ingredients in this?1 Answers
  • ???Does this work?? I've been on the hunt for something ...1 Answers
  • Is this as good as too faced lip injection ? 1 Answers
Hailey D.
Dallas, GA
Lips were significantly more plumped than normal. Gorgeous shade, wonderful product! I'm the pickiest person when it comes to lip color and textures and both of those were perfect, will buy more!
Mary Knoll M.
Delano, CA
I don't often go out so I don't often use any like plumpers. But when I do I use this brand. My lips aren't small and my upper lips are plumpers than the bottom. But, I do end up using this lip tint to help plump up my lips a little more. I like how my lips turns out.
xlunax x.
I just tested this product out at ulta when I was there yesterday. I was impressed and want to go back and buy it. it is a reach and creamy formula and looked great with my pale complexation. one of my favorite shades in the lip color bomb. it does give the plumping vibe.
Maddie O.
Roslindale, MA
Too faced Lip injection, is the holy grail product in my everyday lip routine, and my everyday makeup routine. The tint is this lip injection is a amazing color once applied to your lips, a little pricey but definitely worth it , and i will be sure to buy again.
Jenna M.
Unlike some other lip plumpers, this one actually gets really intense. Smells spicy ish and dosent taste like much. Love toofaced and the other plumpers, but this one is a bit too much for me.
Kathleen S.
Portland
I really like the tiny that this product delivers. I was thinking the color would not go good with my fair skin, but was pleasantly surprise at the coverage and how well it plumped my lips. I would recommend this product for anyone looking for flawless coverage.
Mo D.
Brecksville, OH
I love any type of lip plumbing lipstick! I always have been a fan of Too faced and would recommend anyone looking for a lip plumber to try this one out! I was able to try this in a sample and ended up buying a larger tube! I love the color as well! Definitely worth a try if you are looking for a lip plumper!
Andrea T.
Apache Jct, AZ
The color is amazing, it stays on for awhile too. I did feel a tingly sensation after a minute, but it wasn't unbearable or painful, plumped up my lips a little, would definitely buy again.
Stacy M.
Algona, WA
I am in love with this color. It doesn't seem to plump my lips as much as I want but the color last a decent amount of time. It is so pretty and I always love too faced packaging. I got this off of the too faced website and they have the best customer service.
Maria G.
Los Angeles, CA
I tried it and i dindnt feel anything when i put it on my lips so i guess i was expecting to feel a little tingle or something but no i didnt feel nothing so no i dont recomend this product
Jossi M.
San Antonio, TX
Christy H.
Does this product work? I have been looking for a good lip plumper.
Elena R.
Lake Mary, FL
Claire D.
Dayton, OR
Madison Z.
How pigmented is this product?