BY TOO FACED #88 in Lip Stain

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Rachael N.
W Middlesex, PA
love this brand! the plumper really does work. tingles for a bit then you see effects that last for a bit. once you get ahold of it and use it more you don’t notice the tingle. comes in a great variety of colors as well
Ella C.
Jamaica Plain, MA
This product is one of my favorite lip products! Not only does it plum your lips it also makes them look healthier, my lips were chapped and it made them less chapped! My friend bought me this lip plumper! And I still favor it!
Kayla D.
Port Saint Lucie, Fl
I love how this product gives a tingling sensation and will obviously plump your lips! It also leaves a great color like you are wearing some high brand lip stick! It is long lasting and won’t come off when drinking or eating something great for first dates
Brittnay A.
Olmsted Falls, OH
Definitely did the job, felt like Angelina Jolie’s. Just kidding it was excellent and the tint was amazing. I definitely would recommend this to others. I have one in my makeup bag as we speak. I will continue to buy this!
Fallon S.
Review for: Other more...
This is everything i want in a lip crayon, not too heavy, plumping, very pretty and just great if you want a color pop without a full heavy lipstick, cute packaging and great website customer service!
Joud A.
Really liked this product. I love Too Faced products and this lip cream was very soft on my lips while also giving a nice natural glow. I would recommend this product to anyone with dry lipsa
Va-Shawn C.
san antonio, TX
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Color Bomb! Moisture Plumping Lip Tint, Eastwood Red more...
The lipstains are so soft on your lips and glide on so smoothly. Not to mention I wore the lipstick all day and my lips felt smooth, they didn't crack, and the color looked FLAWLESS the entire day. I separated the colors into reds, browns, pinks, nudes, purples, and dark colors like black and dark reds. None of the colors are super bold when you wear them. Although they have a lot of color, the colors are so soft you could wear any of them after hours or just to look cute during the day AND you don't have to rub and rub to get the full color you want. I highly recommend this lipstain
Ari LEAR44447 F.
Initially, my lips tingled when I first bought it but after about a 3 day period of constant usage,it stopped tingling! The scent of it is pretty weird...it's like some sort of candy. I really do like that a fair amount of product is given as well, for, all round the product is not bad itself. When applied, this product is extremely buildable for it is almost like a tinted lip balm. It lasts om me for about 2 hours-with constant eating and drinking. Although it does not really serve it's purpose as a lip plumper, it is particularly okay.
Mary A.
Fort Wayne, IN
I liked the idea of this, I'm all about combining beauty steps so it seemed like this would combine plumping with chapstick and even a light tint for those 'no makeup' days. However I feel like it didn't really work out. I definitely didn't experience the same tingly/plumping effect as with the lip injection extreme and the color was barely seen. It was just like expensive chapstick.
Lily A.
Bakersfield, CA
To begin I have 3 colors for this lip plumper from too faces I use them when blending other products to give me that little plump I need the only bad thing I've noticed is that around my lips it gets irritated and turns red when I then have to apply more make up but it's not too much. Nevertheless it's a great product that moisturizes your lips and plumps well!
Jossi M.
Christy H.
Does this product work? I have been looking for a good lip plumper.
Elena R.
Lake Mary, FL
Claire D.
Dayton, OR
Madison Z.
How pigmented is this product?