BY TOO FACED

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• What are the ingredients in this?1 Answers
  • ???Does this work?? I've been on the hunt for something ...1 Answers
  • Is this as good as too faced lip injection ? 1 Answers
Ella C.
Jamaica Plain, MA
This product is one of my favorite lip products! Not only does it plum your lips it also makes them look healthier, my lips were chapped and it made them less chapped! My friend bought me this lip plumper! And I still favor it!
Brittnay A.
Olmsted Falls, OH
Definitely did the job, felt like Angelina Jolie’s. Just kidding it was excellent and the tint was amazing. I definitely would recommend this to others. I have one in my makeup bag as we speak. I will continue to buy this!
Fallon S.
Review for: Other more...
This is everything i want in a lip crayon, not too heavy, plumping, very pretty and just great if you want a color pop without a full heavy lipstick, cute packaging and great website customer service!
Joud A.
Really liked this product. I love Too Faced products and this lip cream was very soft on my lips while also giving a nice natural glow. I would recommend this product to anyone with dry lipsa
Ari Lear44447 F.
Initially, my lips tingled when I first bought it but after about a 3 day period of constant usage,it stopped tingling! The scent of it is pretty weird...it's like some sort of candy. I really do like that a fair amount of product is given as well, for, all round the product is not bad itself. When applied, this product is extremely buildable for it is almost like a tinted lip balm. It lasts om me for about 2 hours-with constant eating and drinking. Although it does not really serve it's purpose as a lip plumper, it is particularly okay.
Mary A.
Fort Wayne, IN
I liked the idea of this, I'm all about combining beauty steps so it seemed like this would combine plumping with chapstick and even a light tint for those 'no makeup' days. However I feel like it didn't really work out. I definitely didn't experience the same tingly/plumping effect as with the lip injection extreme and the color was barely seen. It was just like expensive chapstick.
Lily A.
Bakersfield, CA
To begin I have 3 colors for this lip plumper from too faces I use them when blending other products to give me that little plump I need the only bad thing I've noticed is that around my lips it gets irritated and turns red when I then have to apply more make up but it's not too much. Nevertheless it's a great product that moisturizes your lips and plumps well!
I bought this product in Never Enough Nude, which I believe is discontinued now. I love the color, which is natural of course, but that's not to say this is not an intensely pigmented lip treatment. I ordered online and thought when purchasing that the color would be more sheer. I would say pigment-wise that it's like a lipstick. I did feel a tingle, but I also have to admit I didn't really notice much if any plumping. It might work fur someone else, but since the point is the pumping action, it's just a nice lipstick for me.
Anna Kate A.
New York , NY
Have only used this lip tint a handful of times and was really happy with it each time. It glides on smooth and gives my lips a pretty pink glow, all while plumping- of course. I did notice that my lips looked more full after application, but it wasn't extremely noticeable. Would probably try the Lip Injection Extreme next time.
Marisa K.
Lancaster, PA
The Too Faced Lip Injection Color Bomb! Moisture Plumping Lip Tint is the BOMB! The tingling sensation when you swipe the hue across your lips you can feel your lips plumping up like a peach. It comes in a variety of shades to go with your mood of the day! Totally keep one in your purse for the perfect smooch.
Jossi M.
San Antonio, TX
Christy H.
Does this product work? I have been looking for a good lip plumper.
Elena R.
Lake Mary, FL
Claire D.
Dayton, OR
Madison Z.
How pigmented is this product?