BY TOO FACED #86 in Lip Stain

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Kate R.
Arcadia, FL
Five stars all around for Too Faced! This is one of the only lip plumping products I am attached to because the price is great and it works wonderfully! Sephora carries my favorite shades and they come in all sorts of colors. 10/10 would recommend.
Trish F.
I really like this. I don't think it makes my lips more plump but I do find the formula very moisturizing! I use this on its own a lot and other times I apply a lip gloss over it once it has dried. I probably would buy this again.
Jeannie B.
Longwood, FL
I love the pink colors they have and I like the way it tingles on my lips. I also like the way it stays on longer than the cheaper brands. I buy it at Ulta in the Altamonte Springs Shopping Center.
silvia r.
Silver Spring, MD
This literally makes my lips pop since I kinda dont have large lips they make it look fuller and better a good look which I literally am obsedse with like for real you should try it & its cheap come on what else would you like
Dani P.
Love this. I have the bright pink color. It was really long lasting. I honestly don't see any plumping but it does have a mild tingling sensation and the color intensifies as the tingling occurs. Love it!
Jennifer H.
Such a great tinted lip plumper! I have the coral color and will be buying other colors ASAP! The packing is nice as well...love the big crayon shape!! Highly recommend for a nice pop of color!
xlunax x.
I just tested this product out at ulta when I was there yesterday. I was impressed and want to go back and buy it. it is a reach and creamy formula and looked great with my pale complexation. one of my favorite shades in the lip color bomb. it does give the plumping vibe.
Marianna D.
This is my favorite lipstick ever! It lasts for a while and gives a little tingle when you put it on. My favorite color is called "bigger berry" it looks great with my olive skin. I usually don't put that much on and it gives me a very mate look.
Mary Knoll M.
Delano, CA
I don't often go out so I don't often use any like plumpers. But when I do I use this brand. My lips aren't small and my upper lips are plumpers than the bottom. But, I do end up using this lip tint to help plump up my lips a little more. I like how my lips turns out.
Hailey D.
Dallas, GA
Lips were significantly more plumped than normal. Gorgeous shade, wonderful product! I'm the pickiest person when it comes to lip color and textures and both of those were perfect, will buy more!
Jossi M.
Christy H.
Does this product work? I have been looking for a good lip plumper.
Elena R.
Lake Mary, FL
Claire D.
Dayton, OR
Madison Z.
How pigmented is this product?