BY TOO FACED #86 in Lip Stain

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Antumn M.
Nesbit, MS
Absolutely recommend! Use it almost everyday. Does it plump lips? I hav never noticed, because my lips are big. It does moisturize the lip leaving them soft. This is my experience and it is worth the money.
Kassi P.
Weslaco, TX
It is my second time buying the color candy burst because it's just my favorite. After the third time my fiancé has complimented me while wearing it I knew I had to stock up before they decide to discontinue it. Love it highly recommend!!
Christina F.
Victorville, CA
Look and texture were great plumped but didn't plump as much as I would have liked. The packaging is sleek and easy to find in my on the go makeup bag. It's also really easy to reapply throughout the day.
Kayla M.
Isla Vista
Too Faced moisture plumping lip balm does everything you want it to and more! It leaves your lips so smooth and refreshed, gives them the perfect amount of tingling plump, and leaves a tint that is perfect for any occasion! I purchased mine at Sephora and will not even think of buying a brand other than Too Faced for lip plumper!
Rachel P.
Vero Beach, FL
I love this lip plumping tint! It really makes my lips look fuller and the color stays on awhile! The only down side to this is it does tingle for a few seconds when putting it on, and it can be intense. The tingle goes away and you are left with full lips and a beautiful color that will take you throughout your day or night!
Kate P.
Bridgewater, MA
Very nice product. Makes lips pink and plump. Also gives a good color and makes lips smooth. It met my expectations. It burns at first but goes away. It lasts all day. I would recommend this to others.
Elena A.
Renton, WA
This lip tint is expensive for the use and color last- I would appreciate a long-wearing lip tint. Since it's a lip plumper, expect the same level of irritation that any other lip plumper would have, but this one doesn't last as long as Buxom. You can purchase it at Ulta, Sephora, Macy's, and other medium to higher end stores.
Kelly M.
The Villages, FL
I'm not a huge lipstick wearer so I find myself gravitating towards lip tints and the Too Faced Lip Injection Color Bomb! Moisture Plumping Lip Tint is exactly what I'm looking for. I have purchased this for myself and friends and family and will recommend to everyone I know!
Rhegan F.
trumbull, CT
love the subtle color! works great. its a little pricey but its worth it for the brand. lasts hours and feels great. purchased at sephora. although initially expensive it lasts me forever which is great. i would buy this product again
Charisa M.
Dallas, GA
I just recently purchased this and it is love!!! I can't believe it really does everything it says. It leaves my lips feeling hydrated, colored, and plump! What more can a girl ask for? If you're looking for a great lip plumper I would highly recommend this!
Jossi M.
Christy H.
Does this product work? I have been looking for a good lip plumper.
Elena R.
Lake Mary, FL
Claire D.
Dayton, OR
Madison Z.
How pigmented is this product?