BY TOO FACED

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• What are the ingredients in this?1 Answers
  • ???Does this work?? I've been on the hunt for something ...1 Answers
  • Is this as good as too faced lip injection ? 1 Answers
Griselda C.
By far this is one of the best product of its kind in the market.I love it plumps my lips and the colors are not so loud. My expectations on the product surpassed what I've heard from other users.This is the first time I use it and I would recommend it to others and will purchase again for sure.
Rosa M.
Bloomfield, NJ
I love the color of this lip plumper. It works with just about anything. This really does plump your lips. It's very affordable and available at your local cvs, Sephora, or online. I definitely recommend this.
Tiearra T.
Houston , TX
i tried his for the fist time a few days ago and it works really good. i like the color, but it doesn't really make my lips bigger. they didn't really look plumped or swollen, they only looked as though i had on lip gloss
Kristie R.
Morgan Hill , CA
Omg I've been wanting this for a month now! I saw it on a YouTube channel I subscribe to and the girl showed how it works! Right then and there I knew I wanted it! She said it definitely can hurt I'd your sensitive but it does plump your lips a least two levels higher... Must have in my book!
Cheyenne D.
Hobbs, NM
I love more natural colors because I have super huge lips so this color is amazing and it has nice packaging and it lasts a couple of hours I purchased this from Sephora I would possibly buy it again I like more matte colors that last all day long
Alison G.
Omaha, NE
I absolutely fell in love with this. It's had a beautiful color, gives my lips a nice plump without making you feel like your lips are about to fall off and it even smells good! I bought the coral pop but will definitely be going back to buy a few other shades! Safe too say, I'm in love ūüėć
Gloria G.
Gainesville, GA
This product leaves a smooth canvas. I apply before I apply any lip stick especially Matte. The best thing about it is if your lip color is matte it does not interfere with it or changes its color. I use on my clients as well. I would re-purchase.
Michelle A.
Schiller Park, IL
This is a greap plumping lip. I personally have very small dry lips and my lips feel very big smooth after I put this on i also put some honey on them and they feel so good they look awsome. The color goes well too.
Joelli M.
Florida
this is definitely my favorite lip injection color!! i use it all of the time!! u can but it online it practically anywhere with makeup!! it's super easy to apply and i definitely recommend this to everyonee
Monique V.
Santa Cruz, NM
The Too Faced Lip Injection Color Bomb! Moisture Plumping Lip Tint was a disappointment for me. I did not see a difference in regards to plumper lips. The pigment is great, and the color selection is pretty. As far as lip plumping, this product did not work for me. Just a regular lipstick.
Jossi M.
San Antonio, TX
Christy H.
Does this product work? I have been looking for a good lip plumper.
Elena R.
Lake Mary, FL
Claire D.
Dayton, OR
Madison Z.
How pigmented is this product?

back