BY TOO FACED

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• What are the ingredients in this?1 Answers
  • ???Does this work?? I've been on the hunt for something ...1 Answers
  • Is this as good as too faced lip injection ? 1 Answers
Jammie D.
Oshkosh, WI
I was really excited to try this. I had used Buxom and even some Nyx brands and really liked the effect. They didn't do too much but were kind of fun on the lips. I had heard this brand may hurt or tingle a bit uncomfortable. I didn't notice that at all, infact I felt less then I did when using Busom. I think the biggest disappointment was the price for what you get. It isn't tinted, just a gloss, it doesn't really do much of anything and is more expensvie then either Buxom or Nyx. so, not the biggest fan.
Michelle G.
Citrus Hts, CA
I really like the Too Faced Lip Injection (regular and extreme) so I purchased the color version hoping for the best. Unfortunately, this is really drying feeling on the lips and didn't offer any plumping effect whatsoever. It was returned.
Jessica V.
I hate this lip product! Sad to say because I love too faced so much! But this was just terrible. For me it didn't plump my lips at all. The stinging burning sensation was really bad and it hurts! It's so uncomfortable even after you rub the product off it still burns! I will never put this on my lips again! 😫👎
Veronica G.
Paramount, CA
Very great product. Works instantly and makes lips looks great. Very inexpensive and very easy to apply. You can get at Ulta very nice packaging and easy to handle. I recon this to anyone that is trying to get fuller lips
Edie J.
Vacaville, CA
These actually have a surprisingly strong amount of color play! I would say more than just a tint! I love the tingly feeling this lip plumper gives my lips and I looove that I don't need to wear any other lip products with it! I think its pretty perfect as a stand alone lipstick! Well worth the money!
Mimi W.
Athens, GA
The color last forever. It doesn't give my lips that weird feeling after applying it. My lips are fairly large anyway. But it adds that just right amount of plump to them. The tint is great and can be worn with any color attire. Please try this product!
Priscilla Q.
Phoenix
As a gal with what full lips, people might be surprised by my love of Too Faced Lip Injection Color Bomb! Moisture Plumping Lip Tint. It's the perfect sexy lip with a hint of color. The formula is what makes me happy, no sticky lips that my hair sticks to!
Caitlin E.
Draper, UT
This is a very great product! It gives you that extra feel around your lips your looking for. It was in my budget and a good quality. I heard about this through a friend and it really gave me the extra feel. I bought it from Sephora, I would buy it again!
Molly O.
Cottage Grove, OR
I love this stuff! I only have it in one shade, nude. But it's the best. I bought it on their website along with some other goodies around Christmas time. It's pretty long lasting. It has a tingly sensation when you first apply it, but it's not bad.
Griselda C.
By far this is one of the best product of its kind in the market.I love it plumps my lips and the colors are not so loud. My expectations on the product surpassed what I've heard from other users.This is the first time I use it and I would recommend it to others and will purchase again for sure.
Jossi M.
San Antonio, TX
Christy H.
Does this product work? I have been looking for a good lip plumper.
Elena R.
Lake Mary, FL
Claire D.
Dayton, OR
Madison Z.
How pigmented is this product?

back