BY TOO FACED #86 in Lip Stain

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Megan M.
Kenner, LA
The color looks really good at first, but that's about it. The color didn't last long at all, it was a weird consistency too. The plumping was just a burning feeling, pretty uncomfortable. You could also see every single wrinkle in my lip too. I wouldn't buy it again.
Jessica S.
It's in ok lip color I only wear it when I go out or when I go to work. Some of the colors are too dark for me and I love the way it goes on. I would buy I just one more time but probably not going to be my day to day lipstick
Ayesha S.
Cherry Hill, NJ
Does not work! It's simply a clear lip gloss! Do not recommend. Too pricey for a product that does not even work. I would recommend other lip plumpers because this is a complete fail. Do not buy this! Simply a lipgloss, that is it! Does not make a difference at all!
Lily S.
Scottsdale, AZ
When I first used this lip plumper my lips felt tingly but after a few uses I got used to it. I really like that the Too Faced lip plumper comes in different tints because I can use it without needing to apply a color on top.
Leah B.
Philadelphia, PA
I love the color of this plumper. When you put it on, it stings really bad. It's like a bee is stinging you, but that's what gets your lips bigger! I do notice it plumps, only a little. I would recommend, but the price is a little too high
Jennifer L.
I don't believe any lip plumping serum bc they never work! this is the only product I ever found to do anything! I have big lips to begin w but this makes them pouty! it does sting when you first put it on so I suggest just dapping it on not putting it on like a lip gloss for my lips have gotten red at first when it is working! the nude color is absolutely gorgeous!
Norma N.
Pharr, TX
I had tried several brands and It was either the color was great but my lips felt sticky or my lips were great but I didn't like the color so much. Well, I gotta say, this is. The Best product I've tried so far. Great color, feel very moisture, and long lasting!
Krystal P.
El Paso, TX
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! It did Plump my lips but it was only for a temporary time but it was noticeable. It did sting my lips and actually numb it a but in a weird way I liked it lol. It's like an indication that it's working.
Jammie D.
Oshkosh, WI
I was really excited to try this. I had used Buxom and even some Nyx brands and really liked the effect. They didn't do too much but were kind of fun on the lips. I had heard this brand may hurt or tingle a bit uncomfortable. I didn't notice that at all, infact I felt less then I did when using Busom. I think the biggest disappointment was the price for what you get. It isn't tinted, just a gloss, it doesn't really do much of anything and is more expensvie then either Buxom or Nyx. so, not the biggest fan.
Michelle G.
Citrus Hts, CA
I really like the Too Faced Lip Injection (regular and extreme) so I purchased the color version hoping for the best. Unfortunately, this is really drying feeling on the lips and didn't offer any plumping effect whatsoever. It was returned.
Jossi M.
Christy H.
Does this product work? I have been looking for a good lip plumper.
Elena R.
Lake Mary, FL
Claire D.
Dayton, OR
Madison Z.
How pigmented is this product?