BY TOO FACED #86 in Lip Stain

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Cassi J.
Oklahoma City, OK
This stuff works! I like the colors, the texture, and it does give my lips a little boost; which my face can certainly use. I find it a little pricey, but you get what you pay for, in this instance. Goes on smoothly and the colors are great. Would definitely buy again.
Lexi R.
This product is good. The reason why I gave it 4 stars is because it does it's job, it plumps your lips and has a beautiful color! The only downfall is the color doesn't last to long. This product is defiantly a good one, it'll just have to be touched up through out the day!
Brianna S.
Prince Frederick, MD
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!!! IT IS AMAZING. IT SMELLS REALLY REALLY GOOD. I WAS A FIRST TIME USER BT I WILL DEFINITELY BE A REPEATING CUSTOMER. IT IS VERY NICELY PACKAGED. I BOUGHT IT OFF THE TOO FACED WEBSITE. YES EVERYONE THAT WANTS A TINT TO THEIR LIPS SHOULD USE THIS PRODUCT.
Jennifer M.
Bethpage, NY
I absolutely love all and any makeup from this brand, but this specific lip tint is amazing! The color is so beautiful, so colorful and vibrant! And you can feel your lips getting fuller by the second with the lip plumping formula!! I love it!!! You will too!! A must have!!
Ainsley B.
Hampton, GA
Definitely like these plumpers. The tingling takes a moment to get used to, but it's worth it. I got mine at Ulta and I thought it was a good value overall. I had no preset expectations honestly. I would recommend it to others though!
Madeline B.
Indianapolis, IN
Love the color on this! It isn't to much just for a normal day, and it can still be useful for a night out as well! It is a bit of a splurge for me to buy but totally worth it. I love having this as a lip stain for my day and also as a lip plumper! I would totally recommend it.
Aly K.
Fort Benning, GA
I got this product in coral pop and I really like it! It did sting a little but also made my lips more plump! I wouldn't even say it is a "tinted lip crayon" because it is very pigmented! I like the color and (like all too faced products) this is fantastic quality! Nicely done.
Alissa K.
Auburn, WA
gfdhdg h ts geirurhui ehjhg ueirt hiu reiun un rui fug kndg rehrgkvhck jh riof flk jdkhre dfi ih ir yrhiu f;adj;iordjy rk hdriut hreuruh rk ghr iur hro hrik rjlreh h r hr hh ttio hiut hiu ld iordh yuhho irh or hreo toire thoiy h;o aio hr treoh yyhih io rhiot riohyreioh.
Jenna A.
Lakewood, OH
Having the combo of both plumper and color in one saves time. The plumper gave my lips a little lift while the color gave me a pop of color. It was a great value seeing as though its a combination. I got mine straight from TooFaced.com because they had the latest colors!
Denine C.
Oxford, ME
I absolutely love this product. For starters it makes my lips fuller, second it makes my lips very soft and the color pigmentation is awesome. This product is used more than any other product in my collection.
Jossi M.
Christy H.
Does this product work? I have been looking for a good lip plumper.
Elena R.
Lake Mary, FL
Claire D.
Dayton, OR
Madison Z.
How pigmented is this product?