BY TOO FACED #86 in Lip Stain

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Ashleigh G.
Chino Hills, CA
This stuff HURTS! it does plump up your lips for a short while, but i could barely stand to leave it on my mouth for more than 15 second. So I guess the question is whether or not you can stand the stinging sensation. If so, go for it, if not, maybe skip for the lip injection extreme instead.
Chelsea W.
Des Moines, IA
I LOVE THIS! I will admit however I love the sting of lip plumpers, I know some people don't. I crave it however. I got it in a nude color so its easy to appy without a mirror. Its also easy to throw into my purse . I think it helps plump my lips, am i walking around like I had true lip injections no but I feel they are a little bit bigger. I also like the fact its no super matte. I would say its natural.
Adrienne W.
Leesport, PA
I love this. It's a balm that moisturizes and is infused with vitamins A, C, and E and mango butter. It doesn't tingle too badly, which is a plus! Like it better than the plumping glosses! Pretty color payoff too! I have the shade Plump It Up Pink.
Samantha C.
I absolutely love this product. For starters it makes my lips fuller, second it makes my lips very soft and the color pigmentation is awesome. This product is used more than any other product i have. I would totally recommend you go buying it. I makes lips so huge!
Valentina h.
Medley, FL
Este labial realmente es mágico y perfecto para esas chicas a las que les gusta que sus labios se vean más grandes y sensuales, este producto realmente lo logra a demás de que no es el tipo de productos que tiene una mala sensación cuando lo aplicas, es realmente bueno
Sierra M.
Acworth, GA
Too Faced is one of my favorite high end makeup brands and when I saw they had a lip plumping formula available in tints I jumped for joy! I don't usually like layering things over a lip plumper because I feel like there is too much product on my lip but the tints look great on their own!
Jasmin N.
Alameda, CA
I am in love with this product. It makes my lips so plump and soft. I was amazed by this product and I loved how my lips transformed. This product is easy to apply and a little goes a long way for me. I will def tell my girls about this product!
georgia b.
Marietta, GA
This is one of the more gentle lip plumpers, as gentle as one can be anyways. It does a great job of keeping my lips moisturized, but the plumping effect doesn't last quite as long as the other ones. It is a bit pricey for something that doesn't last very long. If I wanted a lip plumper, I would do it right and get one of the big boys. Save the money and use it on one that would work longer.
Mia M.
Charlottesvle, VA
Just stick to your own lovely lips and don't even waste your money. I bought this and it did absolutely nothing besides make my lips feel like they were on fire for an hour! My lips were exactly the same size. I would not recommend to my worst enemy.
Megan C.
South Vienna, OH
I was skeptical of using the lip plumper. Ive heard lots of stories of tingling and a short life span. But i actually enjoyed this product more than a regular lip stick. Im not one to use lip products i tend to stick to a more natural throw some lip gloss on or chapstick and head out of the house. I would purchase this product again.
Jossi M.
Christy H.
Does this product work? I have been looking for a good lip plumper.
Elena R.
Lake Mary, FL
Claire D.
Dayton, OR
Madison Z.
How pigmented is this product?