BY TOO FACED #96 in Lip Stain

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Kaytee C.
Dallas, TX
I got this stuff in the bargain bin at Nordstrom Rack for about half price. It definitely has an intense tingly sensation, but I didn't notice any significant plumping. Aside from that, though, I love this as a lip tint! It goes on easily and doesn't dry my lips out. I have gotten a lot of compliments on the color. And it stays on well and doesn't come off on my coffee cup, a huge plus for me!
Amber K.
I think this product is very pigmented compared to there lip plumbers. But thats all. I have a few different colors, and they don't plump my lips at all. When i applied it, it made my lips tingle for five minutes. Didn't notice that my lips looked plumper. Infront of a mirror my lips looks exactly the same.
Aly M.
Napa, CA
Eastwood Red is gorgeous. It's on the brighter side of Red but I don't mind because it really is a beautiful color and it wears off nice also! It does sting a bit but it's worth the tingle. Makes your lips look lush (at least on mine) I would recommend:)
Emily V.
Thomaston, CT
Definitely understand that this will tingle when you put it on! I found it at TJ Maxx for $6 so I figured I'd give it a shot. I got the Eastwood Red color. I absolutely love the color! It definitely tingles for about 5 minutes, but once I got over that part I was very happy!
Michaela C.
Holliston
Beautiful color options and goes on pretty pigmented, so it works nicely as a lipstick. The packaging and tube is very cute and the color does last a fair amount of time. As a plumper though, I would not purchase again. It did not make my lips any bigger. So if you're looking for a big impact, this is not the product for you.
Johanna M.
Tempe, AZ
My every day routine is swiping a lip plumper and then my Too Faced Melted lip color but when I'm on the go and need a touch up it's my Too Face Lip Injection Color Bomb! This little two in one moisture plumping lip tint is the perfect quick fix to dull, or rubbed off lips in just seconds!
Bec H.
Wausau, WI
I have this in the color Pump It Up Pink, and it's an awesome alternative to the gloss version if you're like me and hate sticky glosses. So smooth and creamy with the same effect as the original. I love it so much.
Lucero A.
Mcallen, TX
These lip plumpers (is it even a word?) are great to carry in your purse because they are slightly tinted. I found the product to be refreshing and moisturizing the only draw-back is that the color or sensation doesn't last for too long. I would recommend this to someone that likes to carry products for a quick touch-up.
Crystal A.
Kissimmee, FL
Not the biggest fan. Starts off with just a tingle feeling on the lips but than causes an extreme stinging sensation that I did not like at all. It did help plump the lips but also leaves a red mark around my lips if not applied just directly on the lips themselves.
Amy K.
I really wanted to like this, but I felt for the price you can find much better products out there. The tint didn't really have much color and it definitely didn't last all day. It did make my lips look bigger and it didn't dry them out which I've found to be a problem with some lipstains. I'd tread with caution or try before you buy on this one. It's not for everyone.
Jossi M.
Christy H.
Does this product work? I have been looking for a good lip plumper.
Elena R.
Lake Mary, FL
Claire D.
Dayton, OR
Madison Z.
How pigmented is this product?