BY TOO FACED #87 in Lip Stain

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Tracy S.
Conroe , TX
LOVE THIS! I bought it in Bigger Berry cause it was the only color available during a flash sale. Im happy to say Im not disappointed in this impulse buy. I immediately started feeling the tingling and after 5 minutes I could see a difference. My top lip has a small part that turns in and this product helped plump that area up to where its not noticeable! Will def be buying more of this!
Alicia T.
Grand Prairie, TX
The product is ehh! Didn't make my lips look any different but the color was nice. I loved the color and it is moisturizing. I just wish it would have done what it was supposed to do, make my lips plump, I saw no difference whatsoever. It did not tingle or anything, it was just a lip tint to me 😕
Maria A.
I have to start off by saying I LOVE too faced and all of its products. This lip injection tint is amazing. I love the packaging and obviously got its job done. Might be pricey to some but I am always willing to pay for an amazing product. I would of course reccoment to anyone else's for use
Jenna L.
Bangor, ME
This is perfect for on the go or impromptu date nights! Especially when your lips are feeling a little flat. The plumping sensation is amazing but only if you have healthy lips. If you're suffering from chapped lips or have a sensitivity to plumbers you should be cautious with this product. Other than that'd this product is amazing for anyone!
member-f736b15f5
Pipestem, WV
Love this product and this brand. I have several too faced products. I have this in a light coral pink and a berry color. I love them because they give you a hint of color and as they eventually wear off, they don't look messy like lipsticks tend to do. Also moisturizing and don't dry your lips. I carry one of these in my purse at all times! Does give you a tingling sensation, which you may or may not like. I gave it 4 stars because the wear is good but not excellent.
Umika M.
they have very pretty color pay off and it's great for that but it does what it says it does and plumps your lips. my lips were burning for more than ten mins and felt swollen the whole time but didn't look any bigger. if you really can take the pain and not be bothered, this is for you.
Ariana B.
Kansas City, KS
Love, love, love this product! I use it very often and need more constantly! It works very well for my thin lips and is a part of my daily makeup routine! It lasts all day and comes in great packaging. The price is fair and I'd buy over and over again! I 100% recommend this to everyone!
Gabrielle F.
Pittsburg, CA
Not too much of a fan but I do love the shimmery color it gives to your lips. Like all Too Faced products the packaging is adorable as all get out. Lasted pretty long, just thought there would've been more oomph to it? It may be right for others and I will definitely try their other products!
Anahi P.
It was honestly really good and worked really well. I loved it. I wasn't so sure about it at first but at the end it worked really well. I would recommend it to those who wnt to use this type of lip plumper.The price for it was pretty affordable and worth it, sobornos you're trying to find a really really really good lip plumper i recommend this one! It also leaves your lips soft and not chapped
Amber K.
I think this product is very pigmented compared to there lip plumbers. But thats all. I have a few different colors, and they don't plump my lips at all. When i applied it, it made my lips tingle for five minutes. Didn't notice that my lips looked plumper. Infront of a mirror my lips looks exactly the same.
Jossi M.
Christy H.
Does this product work? I have been looking for a good lip plumper.
Elena R.
Lake Mary, FL
Claire D.
Dayton, OR
Madison Z.
How pigmented is this product?