BY TOO FACED

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• What are the ingredients in this?1 Answers
  • ???Does this work?? I've been on the hunt for something ...1 Answers
  • Is this as good as too faced lip injection ? 1 Answers
Lizzet C.
Mission, TX
I love everything about this lippie. The opacity, smoothness, and it really does plump your lips. People might disagree with me, but I've been using this and the extreme lip injection for years and it has long term effects. My lips were way thinner before, and this formula is also more moisturizing than other lippies.
Lisa B.
Best I have every used. Worth the purchase. Will try all other ones made by this brand .
packaging was very appealing. I bought it at Sephora with my daughter we both tried it. It was easy to apply and loved the way it felt and looked.
I will definitely buy again and want to try other products.
Rachel W.
USA
Too Faced Lip injection color bomb is the bomb! I believe that this is another cult favorite product made by Too Faced (If it's not it should be). This product not only plumps your lips but also gives it a touch of color. I suggest that you give Too Faced lip injection color bomb a try today.
Clarissa M.
Riverview, FL
This is a really good lippie it really does help make your lips more full looking so your lips will be looking juicy i highly recommend if that is something your looking for because it’s such an awesome product
Mandy M.
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Color Bomb! Moisture Plumping Lip Tint more...
The shade I use is Candy Burst. I’m not big on lipsticks or anything lip-related but I really dig this. A little bit goes a long way and stays put for a good while. The plumping sensation was intense at first but after a few uses it calms down.
Amadalia M.
The lip tint isn’t the best it’s more of like a chapstick. If you’re going for something g very subtle with little color but something more than your lip color this is for you. It’s also very translucent more of a lipgloss without all the shine
Marisa L.
I really like the fact that this is like a moisturizer and plumper in one with color as well ! This is one of my favorite go to lip products for when I don’t want to apply a full face of makeup but still want some color and extra plumpness to my lips !
Brenda P.
Dublin, GA
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Color Bomb! Moisture Plumping Lip Tint, Too Faced Lip Injection Color Bomb! Moisture Plumping Lip Tint more...
Loved this lip stick for an everyday look, but really didn’t do anything to lips personally. I guess I have higher expectations for lip plumper’s because I’ve tried so many in the past. But, over all it’s not bad and ver pretty.
LAUREN S.
Midland, GA
Review for: Other more...
Okay value for the price! I definitely felt my lips tingling so I know it was working. This was my first time purchasing. Super easy to apply and layerable. I loved the nude color. Would recommend for someone wanting to splurge!
Itzz L.
Paso Robles
I do not have this product but my friend does and her lips are actually pretty big so as far as I know this prouduct definitely works! I would buy this product because I would like to try it on my own,I'm pretty sure it is long lasting so I would definitely love to try it
Jossi M.
San Antonio, TX
Christy H.
Does this product work? I have been looking for a good lip plumper.
Elena R.
Lake Mary, FL
Claire D.
Dayton, OR
Madison Z.
How pigmented is this product?