BY TOO FACED

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• What are the ingredients in this?1 Answers
  • ???Does this work?? I've been on the hunt for something ...1 Answers
  • Is this as good as too faced lip injection ? 1 Answers
Rosa G.
Los Angeles, CA
I'm a huge too faced fanatic so I will honestly just gush about most of their products and this is definitely one of them!! I don't have big lips whatsoever so I always use lip gloss to make my lips look fuller but have stopped using lip gloss once I have found this!!! It's better than lip gloss, feels better, and the colors are amazing plus my lips never have looked fuller!!!
Alma P.
It happens to do the opposite from its name... its not moisturizing at all! In fact, it actually makes yourself so chapped its crazy! The only time when I use this is when I really need the color that I have for my look. Also it stings like crazy, in a very painful way... more than it should. Avoid purchasing this :/
Helen A.
Henderson, NV
Must have! I am new to buying Too Faced products and this was the first thing I got! The lip plumper may feel a little different then cool or minty other lip plumpers but the colors are worth it! It says it's a lip tint but I use it like lipstick.
marisol l.
phoenix, AZ
i got mine at a sale they had at toofaced.com and i snagged two colors , one nude and the other a pink tone, first time i tried it and it definetely did what i spected, super long lasting and you can wear it before your lipstick to make your lips fuller or all alone to add a little touch of color! love too faced!
Luann B.
Taylors, SC
Does what it claims, but at a price. My lips were burning after applying this, not tingling, burning. I expect some discomfort with a plumper but this was way too much. And the burning continued after I removed it. Also think it has an odd smell. I love Too Faced but this product was a huge fail for me.
Alicia T.
Grand Prairie, TX
The product is ehh! Didn't make my lips look any different but the color was nice. I loved the color and it is moisturizing. I just wish it would have done what it was supposed to do, make my lips plump, I saw no difference whatsoever. It did not tingle or anything, it was just a lip tint to me 😕
Tracy S.
Conroe , TX
LOVE THIS! I bought it in Bigger Berry cause it was the only color available during a flash sale. Im happy to say Im not disappointed in this impulse buy. I immediately started feeling the tingling and after 5 minutes I could see a difference. My top lip has a small part that turns in and this product helped plump that area up to where its not noticeable! Will def be buying more of this!
Jenna L.
Bangor, ME
This is perfect for on the go or impromptu date nights! Especially when your lips are feeling a little flat. The plumping sensation is amazing but only if you have healthy lips. If you're suffering from chapped lips or have a sensitivity to plumbers you should be cautious with this product. Other than that'd this product is amazing for anyone!
Umika M.
they have very pretty color pay off and it's great for that but it does what it says it does and plumps your lips. my lips were burning for more than ten mins and felt swollen the whole time but didn't look any bigger. if you really can take the pain and not be bothered, this is for you.
member-f736b15f5
Pipestem, WV
Love this product and this brand. I have several too faced products. I have this in a light coral pink and a berry color. I love them because they give you a hint of color and as they eventually wear off, they don't look messy like lipsticks tend to do. Also moisturizing and don't dry your lips. I carry one of these in my purse at all times! Does give you a tingling sensation, which you may or may not like. I gave it 4 stars because the wear is good but not excellent.
Jossi M.
San Antonio, TX
Christy H.
Does this product work? I have been looking for a good lip plumper.
Elena R.
Lake Mary, FL
Claire D.
Dayton, OR
Madison Z.
How pigmented is this product?

Kohl's