BY TOO FACED

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• What are the ingredients in this?1 Answers
  • ???Does this work?? I've been on the hunt for something ...1 Answers
  • Is this as good as too faced lip injection ? 1 Answers
Aliyah H.
Erie, PA
I got a really beautiful color! It worked pretty well for my lips and lasted quite a few hours. However i would only recommend it for events, but I would still recommend!
Leslie C.
Los Angeles, CA
Although I do admit that it does plump your lips, it is not worth the burning sensation that I feel short after applying this product. It irritates my lips so much that I've worn it twice and probably never will again. I purchased at TJ Maxx and perhaps it might have been expired or something but definitely made me question the ingredients in this product. Something I would not recommend personally
Susie M.
Edinburg, TX
It was amazing. I loved it, definitely plumped up my lips a bit more. Very easy to use, the packaging is cute. This is one of my top lip plumbing products. Toofaced, sure did an amazing job thanks!
Victøriå M.
Boise
It tingles and burns my lips a bit and the color is a little iffy. I found it at Tj Maxx for 10 dollars which is better than the original price of 22 dollars. It doesn't last very long and rubs off easily but it works great as a plumper and it makes my lips super smooth. I'd buy it from Tj Maxx but I wouldn't pay for the original price.
Carla P.
Bronx, NY
Love this stuff! It definitely plumps your lips but it can be a little painful and cause you to get red around your lip area. I wouldn't recommend this to anyone with sensitive skin at all. If you want to have plumper lips occasionally then this is a good product just be careful not to go overboard with it.
Amber B.
Keller, TX
I love too faced cosmetics but this I only liked okay. Nothing stood out about it one way or the other. I like being able to feel my lips kind of plump up and I couldn't with this. But the tint was the perfect amount of color I was looking for. Honestly for the price I probably wound not buy again.
Audrey S.
El Paso, TX
I had gotten the closes to red I could find and it was a good idea... Initially. Though I will admit, I'm very sad I lost mine somehow.. To be honest, there was no pigment to it at all and it took quite a few swipes to get something on the lips. It didn't have as much of a tingle as their regular lip injection gloss but it was nice.
Amanda  S.
Rochester, NY
I love this stuff so much! I have it in the color coral pop and its such a nice bright coral color without being too bright or crazy. It gives a slight tingle to the lips at first but offers opaque color and super moisture. I have since bought 3 other colors!
emmily dayanna r.
Medley, FL

definitely this kind of lipstick is not for everyday but for special occasions where you want to highlight your attributes works pretty well just three minutes to apply can feel and see how it works think this pretty well the experience is not for nothing traumatic and manage the effect desired look thicker lips for a while
reyna F.

I am fascinated by all the products of the brand too faced, it hurts that every time I want to buy their products I have to buy them online since in my country there is no franquisia, as for the excellent product for every day, it gives a natural and fresh look And keep your bn moisturized lips is one of my best complements, and the packaging I love as all its products very cute to the eye
Jossi M.
San Antonio, TX
Christy H.
Does this product work? I have been looking for a good lip plumper.
Elena R.
Lake Mary, FL
Claire D.
Dayton, OR
Madison Z.
How pigmented is this product?