BY TOO FACED #86 in Lip Stain

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Kaila H.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
HUGE lip plumping lover. I really don't even know what it is about it that I love so much, but I do know that I love how awesome it makes my lips feel. This is a product I keep in my purse at all times. When all else fails, pull out your plumping lip tint. Not only does it make you feel like your lips grew or are growing ;) but also puts a little color/shine on them.
Jessica W.
Review for: Other more...
I like neutral lip gloss and lip sticks. I got this color from Sephora for my birthday. I was surprised on how long the color last and how smooth it went on. I had to go back and get more. I can’t complain
Zoe F.
Royal Oak, MI
I picked up two shades of these lip plumpers from Marshall's and I was really pleasantly surprised by the product! There is a definite plumping going on - you can feel the stinging in your lips and you definitely get a more plumped pout for about an hour or two. The lip color itself applies well without bleeding or feathering and lasts a few hours at a time.
Estephanie O.
Omg one of my fav lip plumpers. I had bought one of them just to try it out, since i was hesitant. But let me tell you that i fell in love. I had to go pick up some more shades lol. It does have a tingling feeling like it says on the box but it last about a minute or two. It worked very well on me and would definitely recommend it.
Aliyah H.
Erie, PA
I got a really beautiful color! It worked pretty well for my lips and lasted quite a few hours. However i would only recommend it for events, but I would still recommend!
Leslie C.
Los Angeles, CA
Although I do admit that it does plump your lips, it is not worth the burning sensation that I feel short after applying this product. It irritates my lips so much that I've worn it twice and probably never will again. I purchased at TJ Maxx and perhaps it might have been expired or something but definitely made me question the ingredients in this product. Something I would not recommend personally
Susie M.
Edinburg, TX
It was amazing. I loved it, definitely plumped up my lips a bit more. Very easy to use, the packaging is cute. This is one of my top lip plumbing products. Toofaced, sure did an amazing job thanks!
Victøriå M.
Boise
It tingles and burns my lips a bit and the color is a little iffy. I found it at Tj Maxx for 10 dollars which is better than the original price of 22 dollars. It doesn't last very long and rubs off easily but it works great as a plumper and it makes my lips super smooth. I'd buy it from Tj Maxx but I wouldn't pay for the original price.
Carla P.
Bronx, NY
Love this stuff! It definitely plumps your lips but it can be a little painful and cause you to get red around your lip area. I wouldn't recommend this to anyone with sensitive skin at all. If you want to have plumper lips occasionally then this is a good product just be careful not to go overboard with it.
Amber B.
Keller, TX
I love too faced cosmetics but this I only liked okay. Nothing stood out about it one way or the other. I like being able to feel my lips kind of plump up and I couldn't with this. But the tint was the perfect amount of color I was looking for. Honestly for the price I probably wound not buy again.
Jossi M.
Christy H.
Does this product work? I have been looking for a good lip plumper.
Elena R.
Lake Mary, FL
Claire D.
Dayton, OR
Madison Z.
How pigmented is this product?