BY TOO FACED

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• What are the ingredients in this?1 Answers
  • ???Does this work?? I've been on the hunt for something ...1 Answers
  • Is this as good as too faced lip injection ? 1 Answers
Cari P.
It says on the side that it tingles, but let me tell you... it hella tingles that it almost stings!!! However that feeling lasts for only a minute or less. This was my first time using it, and I applied it in my car in the midst of traffic stops. I would recommend the Eastwood Red one because I think it would work with every skin tone. I bought mine at a TJMaxx store for $5.99.
Delaney D.
Boca Raton, FL
Too Faced's lip plumpers get rave reviews-when I saw this in store, I had to try it. I have incredibly dry lips, and this product promised to absolve that problem as well as plumping and providing a cute pop of color. However, the color appeared patchy and flaky on my lips, and felt incredibly drying and uncomfortable. I do not recommend this product-stick to Too Faced's regular plumpers.
Taylor G.
San Francisco, CA
I received this product in my February Play! Box from Sephora. I don't know the color but the shade is a pale nude. This gloss is quite sticky, but is a beautiful color and doesn't feather or drip or feel goopy on the lips. It works well in the center of the lips as a glossy accent for a juicy effect. The plumping aspect gives the lips a mild tingle and an overall smoothness with a very slight plumping. I would recommend this gloss for those who may be trying out plumpers for the first time or those who want subtle results.
Grace D.
I love these lip crayons! They stay on all day and do a great job plumping your lips! I would recommend these to anyone who is interested in a lip plumping product! They do make your lips feel very tingly, but it's not uncomfortable.
Amanda T.
N Hollywood, CA
I liked this product because of the color but didn't see much plumping. It smelled great and the consistency went on smooth but I didn't notice any extra plump to my lips.
Kaila H.
Pickerington, OH
HUGE lip plumping lover. I really don't even know what it is about it that I love so much, but I do know that I love how awesome it makes my lips feel. This is a product I keep in my purse at all times. When all else fails, pull out your plumping lip tint. Not only does it make you feel like your lips grew or are growing ;) but also puts a little color/shine on them.
Brittiany W.
Maiden, NC
Love this product from Too faced, one of my favorites. It add noticeable definition to your lips while adding that pop of color you need while lasting through your day!
Jessica W.
Spring grove , PA
Review for: Other more...
I like neutral lip gloss and lip sticks. I got this color from Sephora for my birthday. I was surprised on how long the color last and how smooth it went on. I had to go back and get more. I can’t complain
Zoe F.
Royal Oak, MI
I picked up two shades of these lip plumpers from Marshall's and I was really pleasantly surprised by the product! There is a definite plumping going on - you can feel the stinging in your lips and you definitely get a more plumped pout for about an hour or two. The lip color itself applies well without bleeding or feathering and lasts a few hours at a time.
Estephanie O.
Omg one of my fav lip plumpers. I had bought one of them just to try it out, since i was hesitant. But let me tell you that i fell in love. I had to go pick up some more shades lol. It does have a tingling feeling like it says on the box but it last about a minute or two. It worked very well on me and would definitely recommend it.
Jossi M.
San Antonio, TX
Christy H.
Does this product work? I have been looking for a good lip plumper.
Elena R.
Lake Mary, FL
Claire D.
Dayton, OR
Madison Z.
How pigmented is this product?