BY TOO FACED #88 in Lip Stain

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Meghan R.
Hanover, MD
Love the color my lips are stained. Great selecting of colors to choose from. Not too expensive in store. Wore for a date niht. Husband didn't mind when we kiseed
At first I was hesitant on trying any kind of lip plumper. I didn't think they would work! The cost for a good one was more then I wanted to spend on a "risk". My daughter and i were out shopping for makeup if she came across this two-faced lip injection color bomb she convinced me to buy it cause of course you wanted to try it, so if course the generous mother that I am I purchased this to face lip injection color bomb tint with the thought that if I don't like it I'll just give it to her. However, I tried it and fell in love with it. My lips looked AMAZING! They were full and the color on point!! I would recommend this to anyone!
Karla O.
I have really small lips my bottom lip is at normal size but lower one a bit smaller I'm insecure about my lips and this helps me get a fuller lip size! I love it
Cari P.
It says on the side that it tingles, but let me tell you... it hella tingles that it almost stings!!! However that feeling lasts for only a minute or less. This was my first time using it, and I applied it in my car in the midst of traffic stops. I would recommend the Eastwood Red one because I think it would work with every skin tone. I bought mine at a TJMaxx store for $5.99.
Sarah F.
Here's the thing. I have pretty full lips, to begin with, so lip plumpers tend to make my lips look like I just got stung by a bee. Lip plumpers also tend to come with a tingly feeling that feels like your being stung by a bee as well. This Too Faced Lip injection plumper is no exception to this rule. It tingles, almost to the point of being uncomfortable, and makes it looks like I got some botched lip filler. All-in-all, not worth the money.
Delaney D.
Boca Raton, FL
Too Faced's lip plumpers get rave reviews-when I saw this in store, I had to try it. I have incredibly dry lips, and this product promised to absolve that problem as well as plumping and providing a cute pop of color. However, the color appeared patchy and flaky on my lips, and felt incredibly drying and uncomfortable. I do not recommend this product-stick to Too Faced's regular plumpers.
Grace D.
I love these lip crayons! They stay on all day and do a great job plumping your lips! I would recommend these to anyone who is interested in a lip plumping product! They do make your lips feel very tingly, but it's not uncomfortable.
Taylor G.
San Francisco, CA
I received this product in my February Play! Box from Sephora. I don't know the color but the shade is a pale nude. This gloss is quite sticky, but is a beautiful color and doesn't feather or drip or feel goopy on the lips. It works well in the center of the lips as a glossy accent for a juicy effect. The plumping aspect gives the lips a mild tingle and an overall smoothness with a very slight plumping. I would recommend this gloss for those who may be trying out plumpers for the first time or those who want subtle results.
Amanda T.
N Hollywood, CA
I liked this product because of the color but didn't see much plumping. It smelled great and the consistency went on smooth but I didn't notice any extra plump to my lips.
Brittiany W.
Maiden, NC
Love this product from Too faced, one of my favorites. It add noticeable definition to your lips while adding that pop of color you need while lasting through your day!
Jossi M.
Christy H.
Does this product work? I have been looking for a good lip plumper.
Elena R.
Lake Mary, FL
Claire D.
Dayton, OR
Madison Z.
How pigmented is this product?