BY TOO FACED

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• What are the ingredients in this?1 Answers
  • ???Does this work?? I've been on the hunt for something ...1 Answers
  • Is this as good as too faced lip injection ? 1 Answers
Kassandra W.
San Diego, CA
I decided to try this out because I had money burning a hole in my wallet, an Ulta coupon and nothing in particular that I needed that day. I ended up purchasing the color Bigger Berry because I tend to gravitate towards darker lip colors. This product definitely stings your lips, but it honestly doesn't affect me that much. If you have very sensitive lips, I probably wouldn't recommend this for you. I love this because it can either be very sheer, or you can build up the color to whatever intensity you like. I also do notice that it does plump my lips. It doesn't actually look like lip injections in a tube, but it does work nicely.
Raegan S.
It's my favorite lip injection, and my favorite brand!! In my opinion it lasts pretty long, and it works great! It is not expensive what so ever. It was great value. I do recommend this for everyone if you want to try a lip injection!
Noemi R.
I liked the texture of the product it did last through out the day but i added more just to make it look like a more fresh look it was a little difficult to apply cleanly but it wasent that hard i would recommend it to other people
Terrah M.
CHARLESTON, SC
I really really like this lip tint. I wouldn't say that it makes my lips super plump, but it makes them look a little fuller which is all I can ask for. Also, it is crazy moisturizing and lasts all day long. I especially love this color. It looks like it's going to be crazy pink, but then you put it on, and it tints your lips so naturally that it almost looks like your lips are naturally that plump and rosie. This product gets an A plus from me
Celeste N.
This lip plumper is unique in that it is a solid product that resembles a cubby lip crayon. Because of this, the amount of product seems to last longer than the tradition liquid glosses. The plumping effect works pretty well - you will feel it, however, I wouldn't say it's particularly moisturizing. I like to use it over other lip products as the lighter center color, which adds to the look of plumper lips.
Aly M.
Vancouver, WA
I love this because to me it is kinda like a 3 in 1. i get the moisture i need. a tint to tie in with the rest of my look. and a nice plumpness to my lips to give it something extra.
Stephanie F.
Bangor, PA
The Too Faced lip injection color bomb was a random pick up for me but i was impressed and glad i did. it is easy to use you just swipe the product onto your lips. i wouldn't say it last all day but it does last for a hour or two. the color i picked up was Coral Pop, I loved the color very cute and goes very well with my every day look. when applied you do feel a tingling sensation but nothing painful. i do wish they would plump the lips a little more since do have very thin lips. however i am please with this product it does what it says it will do and love the color tint as well!
Lauren O.
Shady Side, MD
The product smells so nice. It has a really sweet smell but not overbearing. On the lips the product feels so smooth. The tint was great, good coverage for days when a lipstick wasn't necessarily what I wanted to wear or even days when I would wear that color lipstick on top. The product was relatively strong in that several times while I would only be able to keep the product on for a few minutes because the tingling was so intense but for others it may not be. But when I wore it I did notice a difference in the plumping effect it had on my lips than when I didn't wear it
Meghan R.
Hanover, MD
Love the color my lips are stained. Great selecting of colors to choose from. Not too expensive in store. Wore for a date niht. Husband didn't mind when we kiseed
At first I was hesitant on trying any kind of lip plumper. I didn't think they would work! The cost for a good one was more then I wanted to spend on a "risk". My daughter and i were out shopping for makeup if she came across this two-faced lip injection color bomb she convinced me to buy it cause of course you wanted to try it, so if course the generous mother that I am I purchased this to face lip injection color bomb tint with the thought that if I don't like it I'll just give it to her. However, I tried it and fell in love with it. My lips looked AMAZING! They were full and the color on point!! I would recommend this to anyone!
Jossi M.
San Antonio, TX
Christy H.
Does this product work? I have been looking for a good lip plumper.
Elena R.
Lake Mary, FL
Claire D.
Dayton, OR
Madison Z.
How pigmented is this product?

back