BY TOO FACED #86 in Lip Stain

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Tammy U.
Flomaton, AL
Too Faced Lip Injection Color Bomb! Moisture Plumping Lip Tint I have this in the shade Eastwood Red. It is very smooth and sits nicely on the lips. The shade is a nice red, but more bold than just a tint. I don't mind that because I do like a bold lip. It smells a little like kiddie makeup, but the scent is not overwhelming or strong. The tingling/stinging that goes with a lip plumper is intense. I absolutely love the way that feels on my lips! I also do not tend to "eat" this lipstick off as I do all others that do not dry down. It does tend to bleed and feather.
Monique R.
I like this product but didn't really get much "plumping" action. So after you apply it after about 45sec. You'll get that little bzzz feeling, little tingle action but hats about it
I love the smell & taste so that's why I gave it 3 stars. The color(s) are pretty bold and true to the tube color. I have Plump It Up Pink and like it for an everyday wear lippy color. It's not to crazy for the day time so you won't feel foolish wearing it. I am attaching pictures of Before application, right after application and 1 minute after. I don't see a difference like I said but the taste and color make it a keeper for me.
Emily T.
Mountain View, AR
Very Good product. It left my lips looking very plumped and gave an amazing color on my lips and I recieve many compliments whenever I wear it! I purchased at Ulta for an amazing price!
Diana L.
Este labio viene en una presentación versátil, con un color que hace que se besan. Me gusta más que las presentaciones anteriores, ya que añade color y los labios se vean más voluminosos
Cheyann C.
Fort Bragg, NC
I was a bit nervous trying this considering I have big lips already but let me tel you this made my lips so beautifully big it looks so natural!! Finding look over the top or anything got a lot of people asking me what I was using
Perla b.
This plumper is so amazing.I love using it alot it is very very amazing and it leaves your lips looking so amazing and wonderful.I thin people should really try it and i would definity use it again and again i lve it so much and my friends love it too.
Jessica N.
Nehalem, OR
Absolutely love this product. I couldn't imagine using any other lip plumper. I've tried many products just like this one but not one compares to the way this one works. Everybody should try this at least once. I love trying new products and loving them.
Emma L.
West Milton
Its amazing. Last almost all day, i have very chaped lips and this product helps alot. The one i have is a beautiful color. I love love love this product. I definetly recomend it :)
lisa m.
Cartersville, GA
Loved the Too Faced Lip Plumping tint. Great nude colors with that tingling feeling which does plump your lips. Also lasted several hours on my lips. I buy at Ulta with great colors.
Denise Y.
Tried it & loved it. Love the plumping effect it gives my lips. The only thing is my lips only stay plump for 30mins after i applied it .but other than that, i still like this product.
Jossi M.
Christy H.
Does this product work? I have been looking for a good lip plumper.
Elena R.
Lake Mary, FL
Claire D.
Dayton, OR
Madison Z.
How pigmented is this product?