BY TOO FACED

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• What are the ingredients in this?1 Answers
  • ???Does this work?? I've been on the hunt for something ...1 Answers
  • Is this as good as too faced lip injection ? 1 Answers
Jessica N.
Nehalem, OR
Absolutely love this product. I couldn't imagine using any other lip plumper. I've tried many products just like this one but not one compares to the way this one works. Everybody should try this at least once. I love trying new products and loving them.
Perla b.
This plumper is so amazing.I love using it alot it is very very amazing and it leaves your lips looking so amazing and wonderful.I thin people should really try it and i would definity use it again and again i lve it so much and my friends love it too.
Cheyann C.
Fort Bragg, NC
I was a bit nervous trying this considering I have big lips already but let me tel you this made my lips so beautifully big it looks so natural!! Finding look over the top or anything got a lot of people asking me what I was using
Denise Y.
Tried it & loved it. Love the plumping effect it gives my lips. The only thing is my lips only stay plump for 30mins after i applied it .but other than that, i still like this product.
lisa m.
Cartersville, GA
Loved the Too Faced Lip Plumping tint. Great nude colors with that tingling feeling which does plump your lips. Also lasted several hours on my lips. I buy at Ulta with great colors.
Emma L.
West Milton
Its amazing. Last almost all day, i have very chaped lips and this product helps alot. The one i have is a beautiful color. I love love love this product. I definetly recomend it :)
Lisa M.
Fruita, CO
If you don't like that tingly feeling on your lips, you won't love this, but I don't mind that. I thought this was hydrating and made my lips look a bit plumper.
valarie a.
I have been looking for a product that plumps your lips and found this beauty at Ulta! I absolutely love the color of "Never Enough Nude". I am a huge fan of light pinks and nudes and it also helps plump them, so that's a huge plus. I am usually not a fan of tingly lip gloss or lipstick but this isn't unbearable, it's actually a very subtle tingle. Works great and has wonderful color.
Kassandra W.
San Diego, CA
I decided to try this out because I had money burning a hole in my wallet, an Ulta coupon and nothing in particular that I needed that day. I ended up purchasing the color Bigger Berry because I tend to gravitate towards darker lip colors. This product definitely stings your lips, but it honestly doesn't affect me that much. If you have very sensitive lips, I probably wouldn't recommend this for you. I love this because it can either be very sheer, or you can build up the color to whatever intensity you like. I also do notice that it does plump my lips. It doesn't actually look like lip injections in a tube, but it does work nicely.
Raegan S.
It's my favorite lip injection, and my favorite brand!! In my opinion it lasts pretty long, and it works great! It is not expensive what so ever. It was great value. I do recommend this for everyone if you want to try a lip injection!
Jossi M.
San Antonio, TX
Christy H.
Does this product work? I have been looking for a good lip plumper.
Elena R.
Lake Mary, FL
Claire D.
Dayton, OR
Madison Z.
How pigmented is this product?

Kohl's