BY TOO FACED

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• What are the ingredients in this?1 Answers
  • ???Does this work?? I've been on the hunt for something ...1 Answers
  • Is this as good as too faced lip injection ? 1 Answers
Hailey B.
Mountain Home, TX
I absolutely loved this product! It worked way better than i had imagined. I love the way it makes my lips look. Especially after I out my lipstick on. It obviously makes my lips look fuller & bigger.
Alexa V.
I tried this product and saw little results, I get that tingly sensation and makes my lips look the same. I guess it's good for just a lip stain look, it's not very pigmented
Amanda J.
Bethany, OK
First of all, I'll say I love Too Faced products! I trust this brand and company! Their products never disappoint. This particular product was also incredible and works just how it is advertised!
Kristy H.
Lexington, KY
Love love love this company and their products!! Will totally recommend to a friend and would buy over and over again!! The products smell so good and last a lon time!! Yes I would recommend to friends
Brittany C.
Burton, MI
Absolutely love this product! Works great and goes on very smooth...
I would recommend this to anyone that's trying get fuller looking lips, this product definitely gives your lips extra plump...
Brianna D.
I'm in love with this brand!! Probably one of the best ones I have used before, I bought mine from Ulta and it's pretty long lasting for me. It was so easy and fast to apply. I would defiantly buy this product again!
Dianna C.
Brooklyn, NY
Beautiful nude color- highly pigmented, perfect with a smoky eye. It was comfortable to wear with just a slight tingle, and I did find it moisturizing, but I didn't see much in the way of plumping. It definitely is not as irritating as the lip injection gloss.
Emily S.
Indianapolis, IN
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Color Bomb! Moisture Plumping Lip Tint more...
Love Too Faced products! Pretty pink shade. First time buying this from Sephora. Goes on easily. Kind of pricey. Pretty packaging. Would buy again. Highly recommended!
Monique R.
I like this product but didn't really get much "plumping" action. So after you apply it after about 45sec. You'll get that little bzzz feeling, little tingle action but hats about it
I love the smell & taste so that's why I gave it 3 stars. The color(s) are pretty bold and true to the tube color. I have Plump It Up Pink and like it for an everyday wear lippy color. It's not to crazy for the day time so you won't feel foolish wearing it. I am attaching pictures of Before application, right after application and 1 minute after. I don't see a difference like I said but the taste and color make it a keeper for me.
Tammy U.
Flomaton, AL
Too Faced Lip Injection Color Bomb! Moisture Plumping Lip Tint I have this in the shade Eastwood Red. It is very smooth and sits nicely on the lips. The shade is a nice red, but more bold than just a tint. I don't mind that because I do like a bold lip. It smells a little like kiddie makeup, but the scent is not overwhelming or strong. The tingling/stinging that goes with a lip plumper is intense. I absolutely love the way that feels on my lips! I also do not tend to "eat" this lipstick off as I do all others that do not dry down. It does tend to bleed and feather.
Jossi M.
San Antonio, TX
Christy H.
Does this product work? I have been looking for a good lip plumper.
Elena R.
Lake Mary, FL
Claire D.
Dayton, OR
Madison Z.
How pigmented is this product?

back