BY TOO FACED #88 in Lip Stain

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Yesenia D.
Sanford
I love it! It does have the "plumping" effect. Stays on a decent amount of time. I carry it around just in case I need or apply more, but haven't had to do that but just twice. Would soooooo recommend to a friend!
Alyssa R.
Easley, SC
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Color Bomb! Moisture Plumping Lip Tint, Other more...
Holy cow, I was a little sketched out at first by these things but they really do work! And it’s amazing because if you want color + plump, throw one of these guys on and go! 10/10 for me, I love both colors I have!
Kristen H.
North Wilkesboro, NC
This Too Faced Lip Injection color bomb lip plumping tint is amazing! its so affordable and works so wonderfully! It really is not pricey at all and its so easy to use. It works so well. I would recommend this product to others and I will be purchasing again for myself
Jayme W.
Loveeeeeee love love love. Really added volume. Super easy to use and apply. The packaging is fitting, and not overdone. I bought mine online since I didn't have access to stores at the time. I would recommend.
litzy T.
I've uses this once but i really liked the feel to it and the look of it is great. I think that im not a huge fan of lip products, and thats why i havent bought it anymore but im really thinking about buying it again.
Marissa H.
Was a good product it was like putting on lip stick it   Moisturize your lips and dried up and then it tangled a little bit it stade on for 5-4 hours depending on if u take it of or keep it on when you eat it was worth the money and very helpful for people like me with thin lips
Kristan W.
Corbin
It Elton amazing and it kept my lips soft and suple! The way that it pumped them up in preparation for lipstick was amazeballs! I loved it so much and I would definitely use it again!
For sure!
Lidia S.
Palm Harbor
I absolutely love this product, I recommend it to anyone who loves and uses lip plumper and it was a worth what you pay trust me, it's easy to use and apply to your skin, and again I would recommend to others
Alma A.
Salt Lake City, UT
Disappointed, this product is not what I expected, I bought this product right when it launched at Sephora, pricey for a lip balm with poor pigmentation,  first time using this product and did not like it, I would not recommend this product, too bad I lost the receipt and can`t return it.
Sarah A.
Hawthorne, CA
I love two faced lip injection color bomb because not only does it give your lips that extra pop to them but they really do plump the lips all day which is rare in lip plumpers!
Jossi M.
Christy H.
Does this product work? I have been looking for a good lip plumper.
Elena R.
Lake Mary, FL
Claire D.
Dayton, OR
Madison Z.
How pigmented is this product?