BY TOO FACED

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• What are the ingredients in this?1 Answers
  • ???Does this work?? I've been on the hunt for something ...1 Answers
  • Is this as good as too faced lip injection ? 1 Answers
Kristen H.
North Wilkesboro, NC
This Too Faced Lip Injection color bomb lip plumping tint is amazing! its so affordable and works so wonderfully! It really is not pricey at all and its so easy to use. It works so well. I would recommend this product to others and I will be purchasing again for myself
Marissa H.
Was a good product it was like putting on lip stick it   Moisturize your lips and dried up and then it tangled a little bit it stade on for 5-4 hours depending on if u take it of or keep it on when you eat it was worth the money and very helpful for people like me with thin lips
Alma A.
Salt Lake City, UT
Disappointed, this product is not what I expected, I bought this product right when it launched at Sephora, pricey for a lip balm with poor pigmentation,  first time using this product and did not like it, I would not recommend this product, too bad I lost the receipt and can`t return it.
Kristan W.
Corbin
It Elton amazing and it kept my lips soft and suple! The way that it pumped them up in preparation for lipstick was amazeballs! I loved it so much and I would definitely use it again!
For sure!
Lidia S.
Palm Harbor
I absolutely love this product, I recommend it to anyone who loves and uses lip plumper and it was a worth what you pay trust me, it's easy to use and apply to your skin, and again I would recommend to others
Sarah A.
Hawthorne, CA
I love two faced lip injection color bomb because not only does it give your lips that extra pop to them but they really do plump the lips all day which is rare in lip plumpers!
Cat M.
Winston Salem, NC
I have plump it up pink. I like the color it gives off but it doesn't really do much to my lips. Yes it tingles but that's it. With the Gloss I do notice my lips change a little.
Jessica L.
Sound Beach, NY
Review for: Eastwood Red more...
I like how this product is easy to apply. It is pretty pigmented for a lip "tint". I don't find that it has a plumping effect that much, just some tingling. The packaging is Sheek
Hailey B.
Mountain Home, TX
I absolutely loved this product! It worked way better than i had imagined. I love the way it makes my lips look. Especially after I out my lipstick on. It obviously makes my lips look fuller & bigger.
Alexa V.
I tried this product and saw little results, I get that tingly sensation and makes my lips look the same. I guess it's good for just a lip stain look, it's not very pigmented
Jossi M.
San Antonio, TX
Christy H.
Does this product work? I have been looking for a good lip plumper.
Elena R.
Lake Mary, FL
Claire D.
Dayton, OR
Madison Z.
How pigmented is this product?