BY TOO FACED

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• What are the ingredients in this?1 Answers
  • ???Does this work?? I've been on the hunt for something ...1 Answers
  • Is this as good as too faced lip injection ? 1 Answers
Yessica A.
La verdad casi no lo eh usado de hecho se lo vi a una amiga asi que no s exactamente que hace !
Tatiana M.
Amaaaaaaaaaaazing, i love it a lot, i think thet have de best color and match with everything.
sarah r.
South staffs, South Staffordshire
This is lovely it makes my lips look fuller and the colour is great to. Very happy with this x
Marina D.
Hamburg
I like this so much I have so skiny lips and I don't like that so I like to use lip plumbers
Gabita C.
Is very good, I love it as it stays on the lips with a natural tone.
I really recommend it
judith m.
I love that led him to either side to retorcar my lips and are cheap for that last all time
Johanna B.
It made your lips nice and moisture but didnt notice any plumping effect. Nice tint aswell
Aroha M.
whangarei
I love this! Makes me lips look so much nicer gives them a nice tint to then looks great.
Nicole C.
Love this so much you should definitely get this if u want your lips to look nice and big
omaima t.
bolzano
i use it everyday in my makeup routine it gives me a natural color it's good for everyday
Jossi M.
San Antonio, TX
Christy H.
Does this product work? I have been looking for a good lip plumper.
Elena R.
Lake Mary, FL
Claire D.
Dayton, OR
Madison Z.
How pigmented is this product?