BY TOO FACED #87 in Lip Stain

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Silvana B.
I absolutly love this product i love how soft it is on my lips and how natural it makes my lips look
Isabella S.
Medellin
Me encanta su presentacio en forma de crayon hace más fácil su aplicación sin embargo no dura mucho
Giovanna A.
Gostei muuuito, fica uma cor muito bonita nos lábios e ainda é hidratante, simplismente
maravilhoso
Dominique W.
St. John's
Love this product! Does the trick of plumpind as well as adding moisture and a touch of colour
Yessica A.
La verdad casi no lo eh usado de hecho se lo vi a una amiga asi que no s exactamente que hace !
sarah r.
South staffs, South Staffordshire
This is lovely it makes my lips look fuller and the colour is great to. Very happy with this x
Tatiana M.
Amaaaaaaaaaaazing, i love it a lot, i think thet have de best color and match with everything.
Marina D.
Hamburg
I like this so much I have so skiny lips and I don't like that so I like to use lip plumbers
judith m.
I love that led him to either side to retorcar my lips and are cheap for that last all time
Gabita C.
Is very good, I love it as it stays on the lips with a natural tone.
I really recommend it
Jossi M.
Christy H.
Does this product work? I have been looking for a good lip plumper.
Elena R.
Lake Mary, FL
Claire D.
Dayton, OR
Madison Z.
How pigmented is this product?