BY TOO FACED

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• What are the ingredients in this?1 Answers
  • ???Does this work?? I've been on the hunt for something ...1 Answers
  • Is this as good as too faced lip injection ? 1 Answers
karen k.
8305 NW 27th ST. STE 113BDORAL FLORIDA ZIP code 33122-1934
Saca brands always good product, good long in tour lips and colores are beautiful packaging practico de use
Jullya R.
Linda a embalagem surpe legal ele e maravilhoso fiquei linda com ele amei ele minha mãe adorou este produto
Andreia F.
12, rue Jean Origer, Luxembourg
Everyone should try this. It really plumps your lips, and the colors are beautiful. It's also very creamy.
Camila R.
This product leaves you in love about texture, color and durability! It’s an item I no longer live without!
Lau F.
the color is very nice smell is super nice and is very easy to apply, They are already several times I use
Lucy P.
Made my lips really soft and it smells amazing really need to by some more. I use regularly with babylips
kaitlyn s.
Review for: Eastwood Red more...
Absolutely love this product it’s really beautiful and looks amazing on me and my mum use it all the time
Anita S.
Makes it lips kook fuller and lushes. .love it smalls amazing too and leaves it soft and smooth. Love it
Ferial B.
I tried the never enough nude, it tingles a little bit but its not painfull. i felt like it was growing.
Janelle L.
Winnipeg
I really like this, I used it atleast 3 times and I'd probably go and use it again. Really easy to apply
Jossi M.
San Antonio, TX
Christy H.
Does this product work? I have been looking for a good lip plumper.
Elena R.
Lake Mary, FL
Claire D.
Dayton, OR
Madison Z.
How pigmented is this product?