BY TOO FACED

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• What are the ingredients in this?1 Answers
  • ???Does this work?? I've been on the hunt for something ...1 Answers
  • Is this as good as too faced lip injection ? 1 Answers
Scarlet D.
Madison, WV
I absolutely love this product and how it was silky on my lips. It instantly made my lips feel really smooth.
Gabriela S.
Love the color, the smell and the texture. It also has a great package, easy to apply. I really recommend it!
Sofía M.
Es muy bueno sólo que algo pastoso y seco.. aunque tiene una buena textura y suave al deslizar por los labios
Cass H.
I love this. It makes my lips look to good, my boyfriend was so happy to see me wearing it. My mom loves too
Fernanda M.
Aparte de que la marca me encanta mucho, el pructo en especial es genial me encanta la hidratacion que le da
Sarah W.
It was ok, I love that the moisture but not really for me. It works too well for me to be completely honest.
Kelly R.
Hollywood, FL
This is the. Best product ever I love buying this cant be aparte of my pocked of make up
You should try it .
Ludmila C.
E um ótimo produto com fácil aplicação não deixa sua boca com aquele aspecto seco e um ótimo produto é marca
Camila R.
This product leaves you in love about texture, color and durability! It’s an item I no longer live without!
Sabah R.
Great!!!! Color is great and it actually plumps your lips to the absolute perfect size I'm in love with it
Jossi M.
San Antonio, TX
Christy H.
Does this product work? I have been looking for a good lip plumper.
Elena R.
Lake Mary, FL
Claire D.
Dayton, OR
Madison Z.
How pigmented is this product?