BY TOO FACED

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• What are the ingredients in this?1 Answers
  • ???Does this work?? I've been on the hunt for something ...1 Answers
  • Is this as good as too faced lip injection ? 1 Answers
Maddy P.
Amazing love it so worth it ho buy it I love it so much love it love it love it I love it everyone should buy one
Lady U.
This is so good I thoroughly recommend it. It makes you look amazing and it leaves lips feeling soft and supple.
Xiadani Ximena L.
Aguascalientes
Tiene un color muy bonito y deja los labios hermosos al usarlo. Los labios quedan listos y de una manera rápida.
Melissa L.
I just love their duration, is excellent in the care of the lips, moisturizes and leaves very soft, I love colors
Sophia U.
This product is perfect for my lips, each time it is better the feeling left in them. I really love this product.
cintia d.
Adoro essa cor batom parece lindo
Gostaria ter pode dá minha dica
Sobre esse produto
Amo essa cor
Linda por sinal
andressa g.
Amo esse produto amo batons e etc toda mulher gosta e vai ama esse aqui tambem ja usei e recommendo vc a compra
Katy B.
Toronto
amazing product, really leaves lips soft and the perfect color, you can see the difference among other products
Sarah W.
It was ok, I love that the moisture but not really for me. It works too well for me to be completely honest.
Gabriela S.
Love the color, the smell and the texture. It also has a great package, easy to apply. I really recommend it!
Jossi M.
San Antonio, TX
Christy H.
Does this product work? I have been looking for a good lip plumper.
Elena R.
Lake Mary, FL
Claire D.
Dayton, OR
Madison Z.
How pigmented is this product?