BY TOO FACED #88 in Lip Stain

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

andressa g.
Amo esse produto amo batons e etc toda mulher gosta e vai ama esse aqui tambem ja usei e recommendo vc a compra
Katy B.
Toronto
amazing product, really leaves lips soft and the perfect color, you can see the difference among other products
Cass H.
I love this. It makes my lips look to good, my boyfriend was so happy to see me wearing it. My mom loves too
Gabriela S.
Love the color, the smell and the texture. It also has a great package, easy to apply. I really recommend it!
Anita M.
Im impressed with this product.lt makes your lips bigger and lasts for a while.l use under or over lipstick.
Sofía M.
Es muy bueno sólo que algo pastoso y seco.. aunque tiene una buena textura y suave al deslizar por los labios
Diana Marcela A.
Clearwater, FL
This is the. Best product ever I love buying this cant be aparte of my pocked of make up
You should try it .
Fernanda M.
Aparte de que la marca me encanta mucho, el pructo en especial es genial me encanta la hidratacion que le da
Shumaila D.
norwich
love this!! adds moisture, colour and plumps lips! i love the colour rage. its great that is had a good tint.
Scarlet D.
Madison, WV
I absolutely love this product and how it was silky on my lips. It instantly made my lips feel really smooth.
Jossi M.
Christy H.
Does this product work? I have been looking for a good lip plumper.
Elena R.
Lake Mary, FL
Claire D.
Dayton, OR
Madison Z.
How pigmented is this product?