BY TOO FACED

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• What are the ingredients in this?1 Answers
  • ???Does this work?? I've been on the hunt for something ...1 Answers
  • Is this as good as too faced lip injection ? 1 Answers
Michelle G.
se me hace un poco caro su precio para tan poca cobertura que da la verdad ni bien ni mal me da igual casi no lo utilizo
sandy g.
me encnata todo tipo de labiales la verdad del mas seco al mas lechoso liquito y todo tipo de labial me gustaaaa tanto <3
Nesrine B.
mostaganem
This product is a bomb really the best thing I've used ever it makes my lips hydrated and it's really plumping the lip
Sheryl E.
Prince George
I loved this plumper it definitely made lips look tastier and plumper it tasted great and was not sticky like some are
Estefania A.
I love this product. It's so pretty and cute, I love too faced! I will buy more products like that! I very recomended
Lourdes G.
I love the lipstick, if would sleep and I would live my life with painted lips, I love to buy lipsticks and test new
Donna C.
Santo domingo
Great product, moistures my lips like no other, enhaces my lips the perfect proportion not too much not too little
Mayra M.
Es realmente exelente me den lo labios hermosos y lo volvería usar siempre ; sigan con ese mismo labial es exelente
Vanessa A.
Nunca usei esse produto mas gostaria muito de saber se alguém já usou e qual a sua opinião
Me parece ser muito bom
cintia d.
Adoro essa cor batom parece lindo
Gostaria ter pode dá minha dica
Sobre esse produto
Amo essa cor
Linda por sinal
Jossi M.
San Antonio, TX
Christy H.
Does this product work? I have been looking for a good lip plumper.
Elena R.
Lake Mary, FL
Claire D.
Dayton, OR
Madison Z.
How pigmented is this product?

Kohl's