BY TOO FACED #96 in Lip Stain

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Andrea D.

I really like lipsticks and more for special occasions, to get a better look and it helps to look different with a new look
Qu F.
i like it but its hard to buy it because you cant found it in many stores and its so expensive
i like it but i cant buy it
Michelle G.
se me hace un poco caro su precio para tan poca cobertura que da la verdad ni bien ni mal me da igual casi no lo utilizo
Dianiz D.
me encanta el efecto que deja en los labios es muy tenue pero se siente el cambio aunque no suelo utilizarlo muy a menudo
elena v.
I love this products becouse i like put colours on my lips and this brand has a lot of differents products with colours.
sandy g.
me encnata todo tipo de labiales la verdad del mas seco al mas lechoso liquito y todo tipo de labial me gustaaaa tanto <3
Nesrine B.
mostaganem
This product is a bomb really the best thing I've used ever it makes my lips hydrated and it's really plumping the lip
Sheryl E.
Prince George
I loved this plumper it definitely made lips look tastier and plumper it tasted great and was not sticky like some are
Estefania A.
I love this product. It's so pretty and cute, I love too faced! I will buy more products like that! I very recomended
Lourdes G.
I love the lipstick, if would sleep and I would live my life with painted lips, I love to buy lipsticks and test new
Jossi M.
Christy H.
Does this product work? I have been looking for a good lip plumper.
Elena R.
Lake Mary, FL
Claire D.
Dayton, OR
Madison Z.
How pigmented is this product?