BY TOO FACED #96 in Lip Stain

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

jaymie m.
I've always been insecure about my thin lips, so I've been trying any type of lip plumper I can find that can help me fix my problem. I got two of these since they were on sale in the shades 'Candy Burst' and 'Coral Pop'. The colors are great, although VERY similar. As far as plumping goes, I noticed a slight difference in my lip size, which I was happy about. When you apply these, you'll feel a tingling, which for me was more refreshing than painful. Overall, these are pretty good. I probably would only buy them if they were on sale again though, since $21 is a but pricey since there was only a subtle difference in the size of my lips.
Not only do I love that this gave my lip a little plumping but it also has a great tint for an everyday wear! Easy to apply for someone who does not use makeup. Good price for this 2 in 1 tube. I would definitely buy again!
Kylie L.
I'm a little disappointed because I'm scared Too Faced may be discontinuing this product. If I had to name one product that I couldn't love without, it would be this one. I know this may not seem like anything special, but it's amazing. I hate gloss, hate the feeling of glossy, don't like the stickiness, the thinkness, ugh I just don't! But I absolutely am obsessed with lip plumpers, sadly almost every lip plumper comes in the form of a gloss... this is NOT! It's a balm, it gives you a good amount of color, the plump, and it's comfortable! I'm one of the weird ones who likes the tingly, stingy feeling of lip plumpers. I've been on the too faced website recently because I'm running low on my nude color, (I have 4) and i couldn't find it. Oh please tell me it's not gone forever!!
Mackenzie M.
Review for: Other more...
I wouldn't recommend this product to anyone. It is PAINFUL and feels like you are getting stabbed with tiny needles all over your lips. Not only that but it also just makes your lips look inflamed and irritated, not plumped.
Heather B.
The Too Faced Lip Injection color Bomb is amazing. I love it. It colors your lips and makes them ready to go for the day. It keeps your lips from drying out as well! ūüėć
Yatzari R.
Cincinnati, OH
I like how it has a tint to it, it does make my lips bigger even though I don't really need it but still love it. It burns a little but I think that means it plumping my lips doesn't last long but I don't mind it though.
Molly S.
Zionsville, IN
I really like This lip plumper. First off it smells great like all the Two Faced products, but my lips look great without a harsh stinging sensation that some other plumbers have. And it has just the perfect hint of color.
Anna P.
Au Sable Frks, NY
This moisturizing plumber works really well, and is long lasting on the lips. It's easy to apply and great for traveling. It's on the pricer side but it's definitely something I'd recommend!
Ginny R.
Stewart, MN
This is not my favorite lip plumper. I feel bad he color wears off fast so I wear it under lipstick which is ok but since the product has color I would rather not take the extra step to add lipstick over the top of it.
Lorena L.
I definitely love the moisture it gives me. The color is pretty and a decent price for its quality. I do feel that it plumps a bit, but its not like wow I love it. Its not exactly what I expected but I still like it.
Jossi M.
Christy H.
Does this product work? I have been looking for a good lip plumper.
Elena R.
Lake Mary, FL
Claire D.
Dayton, OR
Madison Z.
How pigmented is this product?