BY TOO FACED #86 in Lip Stain

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Stephanie I.
Besides it being a moisture stick, it does plump the lips naturally. Nothing too much, just a simple everyday look. And the colors are to die for!
Dimitra D.
Mebourne
Best product ever! I loved everything from the packaging too the final look. I'm in need to try out the other ones too. A very happy customer here.
Andrea C.
Guayaquil
I like and love their products because they care about my health, my skin, keep me in shape are super delicious, have a good price. Its packaging is eye-catching and practical always have very good offers and promotions, sometimes you have to regulate prices for countries developments since the shipping or courier usually cost much.I like and love their products because they care about my health, my skin, keep me in shape are super delicious, have a good price. Its packaging is eye-catching and practical always have very good offers and promotions, sometimes you have to regulate prices for countries developments since the shipping or courier usually cost much.
Amanda K.
Toronto, ON
This stuff seriously works your can feel it working the second you put it on. The tingling is pretty strong so some may not like it but I love it
Verania C.
i love them. I really like to try all of them. I can´t live without lip products. Some of them are expensive. I bought them in stores or online.
Samantha Y.
This product gave my lips pout and plumpness! The tint is stubtle but extremely delightable while adding deffinition to my now plumped lips.
Molly M.
One of the best lip plumpers, everyone needs to try it. This lip plumper has given me so much confidence as I haven't got much of a top lip.
Annmarie B.
Didn't really work for me but I loved the formula of the product I gave it to my sister but try it again think I will get another one to try
Leslie G.
Me gustó mucho, pero no fue lo mejor que he probado, puede mejorar, y como tengo labios gruesos no necesito de ponerme más, pero fue muy bueno y de excelente presentación, le doy 4 estrellas de 5 :D
Gabriela Z.
Its not my favorite product because it IS kind os sticky! And Im more into matte things! It last a lot! But for me its just LIKE a lipgloss
Jossi M.
Christy H.
Does this product work? I have been looking for a good lip plumper.
Elena R.
Lake Mary, FL
Claire D.
Dayton, OR
Madison Z.
How pigmented is this product?