BY TOO FACED

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• What are the ingredients in this?1 Answers
  • ???Does this work?? I've been on the hunt for something ...1 Answers
  • Is this as good as too faced lip injection ? 1 Answers
tanzil s.
Its so so so awesum i just love it perfect shade its a worth product i buy it mostly from online and other websites i would love to suggest other people to buy it its exactly what i expected . i am totally obsessed by this product and will buy this again
Ivvie B.
I love the color and the scent of the product. I don't require much pumping so I use it sparingly. It'super easy to apply and gives a wonderful color payoff. The packaging is neat too. It really is moisturizing. It's worth repurchasing again.
Leslie A.
Athens, GA
This product works well and comes in a variety of different tints. I love this company and have never been disappointed. This product is relatively pricey, but lasts for a long time. This was my first time using this product and I probably would not buy agin due to the price.
Caroline M.
Buenos Aires
I liked a lot.
is ideal for women with thin lips.
as you put it you feel like a Tickle sensation and instantly the lips get fuller, after 10-minutes your lips Willy get bigger
I would buy it again, it's a good brand and a very good lipstick
Paula R.
I love the lip and this range even more. I would love to have many more of them and to combine them in different ways. lips chapped not notice anything. perfect.
Ruhi B.
It gives your lips the fuller look with a suttle colour and keeps it for quiet a long time as you could wear it on daily or occasionally both would go hand in hand.
saleha r.
uk
I absolutely love this all my friends when they saw me with this on where like you look amzing and I'm really happy when ive got this on my lips because I feel that my lips are safe and covered enough
Brittany O.
New Germany, NS
This was nice feel product, and the colours were satisfying would recommend anyone to try it, even the packaging was nice looking.I used all this product when I bought it and would use it again.
Simarpreet L.
Abbotsford
It's great he can stay on for a really quite time and am it smells amazing and I'm glad you write on your lips it's super easy to put on and yeah recommend it to people who have kind of thin lips I don't but it's your choice
Paige G.
Gosport , ['', '', '']
Amazing! I bought this a couple months ago, and it's my perfect lip plump. Amazing for that non comestic surgery, but gives you the look of fuller fresh looking lips. Can't recommend enough
Jossi M.
San Antonio, TX
Christy H.
Does this product work? I have been looking for a good lip plumper.
Elena R.
Lake Mary, FL
Claire D.
Dayton, OR
Madison Z.
How pigmented is this product?