BY TOO FACED #88 in Lip Stain

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Jennifer B.
This is absolutely gorgeous - it plumped, moisturised, coloured and stayed on my lips all day! I love it so muchThat I've bought every colour. It is an absolute staple in my beauty routine and leaves my lips plump, pretty and perfect for the day!
Stella C.
I really like too faced products, this one specially helps your lips look bigger and its kind o fresh when you apply it. I would love to try the other lip injection lipsticks.
Chloe A.
Even though the colours of this product are beautiful I find the plumping action to cause me a lot of discomfort as the 'tingling' sensation is at times unbearable especially if you have chapped lips
Alice P.
I love this product, I used it once and I liked it a lot. The packaging is simply beautiful and very handy. Is very easy to apply the product because of the formula,which gives a lot of pigmentation. I would
definitely buy it again.
tanzil s.
Its so so so awesum i just love it perfect shade its a worth product i buy it mostly from online and other websites i would love to suggest other people to buy it its exactly what i expected . i am totally obsessed by this product and will buy this again
Ivvie B.
I love the color and the scent of the product. I don't require much pumping so I use it sparingly. It'super easy to apply and gives a wonderful color payoff. The packaging is neat too. It really is moisturizing. It's worth repurchasing again.
Leslie A.
Athens, GA
This product works well and comes in a variety of different tints. I love this company and have never been disappointed. This product is relatively pricey, but lasts for a long time. This was my first time using this product and I probably would not buy agin due to the price.
Caroline M.
Buenos Aires
I liked a lot.
is ideal for women with thin lips.
as you put it you feel like a Tickle sensation and instantly the lips get fuller, after 10-minutes your lips Willy get bigger
I would buy it again, it's a good brand and a very good lipstick
Paula R.
I love the lip and this range even more. I would love to have many more of them and to combine them in different ways. lips chapped not notice anything. perfect.
Ruhi B.
It gives your lips the fuller look with a suttle colour and keeps it for quiet a long time as you could wear it on daily or occasionally both would go hand in hand.
Jossi M.
Christy H.
Does this product work? I have been looking for a good lip plumper.
Elena R.
Lake Mary, FL
Claire D.
Dayton, OR
Madison Z.
How pigmented is this product?