BY TOO FACED

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• What are the ingredients in this?1 Answers
  • ???Does this work?? I've been on the hunt for something ...1 Answers
  • Is this as good as too faced lip injection ? 1 Answers
Madison R.
GEORGETOWN , ON
Love the colour ! But I don't think it really worked for plumping! The colour is beautiful and smells really good ! Purchased mine at sephora ! It's not very long lasting colour but it's just a lip tint!
Shired O.
Nice. I got two of these since they were on sale in the shades 'Candy Burst' and 'Coral Pop'. The colors are great, although VERY similar. As far as plumping goes, I noticed a slight difference in my lip size, which I was happy about. When you apply these, you'll feel a tingling, which for me was more refreshing than painful.
olivia d.
such a beautiful easy to use product, ive used this product multiply times, and i would definatly use again. i got this product as a gift for my birthday, and it has lasted me since then. what makes this product even better is how long it last, one of my favourite make up products
ocean w.
I love this product it works in a click and leaves my lips nice and full. its always long lasting and keeps my lips moisturized. it defiantly meet my expectations. the value of it is reasonable for the outcome. I do recommended others to use it as I loved it myself and would love others to feel the same as I do.
sara r.
Victoria
I love this lip product, i love the feeling whist applying, that tingly feeling. It shows its working, the colour range also is awesome. It's super moisturizing on the lips and the colour pay off is great. i would highly recommend to anyone, the only problem is the price and its hard to get in Australia.
Jade A.
High points for a good product, low points for using t'he word INJECTION in the marketing. I didn't like how the sound of INJECTION came off when i bought it, but i bought it just the same. the stick is beautiful and the colour is great and To Faced never disappoints. But "INJECTION"? come on guys!
Megan S.
The way this makes my lips even out is great. The color quality is also great. The tingles I get make me happy!!! My boyfriend always knows when I have it on. I was lucky enough to have one given to me by a friend
Shanae M.
Good product only used once, I wouldn't buy it again though as it is not my colour, easy to use, packaging is simple and clean, it is a bit pricey would recommend it to others as it may suit them better than myself
Bianca W.
I have this in two colours and I have bragged about them since I got them, I absolutely love this brand and piece from the smell to the tingling on the lips! The only reason why i didn't give it 5 stars is because it doesn't make an extreme difference but it still makes a change x
Katherine A.
This lip balm product, I love it moisturizes very well my lips, and I can say that has controlled me quite the resequeda my lips. The smell is super soft and delicate. Paints lip color with a single pass is incredible.
Jossi M.
San Antonio, TX
Christy H.
Does this product work? I have been looking for a good lip plumper.
Elena R.
Lake Mary, FL
Claire D.
Dayton, OR
Madison Z.
How pigmented is this product?

back