BY TOO FACED #88 in Lip Stain

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Noelia S.
Guatemala, Guatemala
Me gusta este producto, pero realmente no consiguió mucho "voluminizador". Así que después de aplicar transcurrido aproximadamente 45 seg. Usted obtendrá esa pequeña sensación de poca acción de cosquilleo
Me encanta el olor y el sabor
Krystal C.
I love this too faced lip injection I have to say it is on of my favourites I've had mine for about a month now and nearly wear is everywhere I have the nude colour it goes on so well not thick at all like some of my other plumper brands its moisturisering and soft on the lips at the start it's a bit of a burn but arnt they all I recommend this !!!!! :)
Snowrose D.
Surrey
the color was just great for my fair skin tone and so nice since it was natural looking for winter but if you would want it to really stand out just put lip gloss over the lipstick to really make it pop. its such a great product totally should get it
Allie D.
Chilliwack
I think that this product was much better than drugstore and it was exactly what I needed for my lips and it smelled good it was also very easy to apply the pricing was a bit expensive but the product was definetly worth it I would also definetly recommend this lip plump for any other people
Sara D.
As far as lip plumpers go, this one is by far the best ! Not only does it actually give you a full pouty look, but the colours are lovely. I've used mine to the point where i have to use a lip brush to get it out and apply it. Guess it's time to get a new one !
Madison R.
Georgetown , ON
Love the colour ! But I don't think it really worked for plumping! The colour is beautiful and smells really good ! Purchased mine at sephora ! It's not very long lasting colour but it's just a lip tint!
Shired O.
Nice. I got two of these since they were on sale in the shades 'Candy Burst' and 'Coral Pop'. The colors are great, although VERY similar. As far as plumping goes, I noticed a slight difference in my lip size, which I was happy about. When you apply these, you'll feel a tingling, which for me was more refreshing than painful.
ocean w.
I love this product it works in a click and leaves my lips nice and full. its always long lasting and keeps my lips moisturized. it defiantly meet my expectations. the value of it is reasonable for the outcome. I do recommended others to use it as I loved it myself and would love others to feel the same as I do.
olivia d.
such a beautiful easy to use product, ive used this product multiply times, and i would definatly use again. i got this product as a gift for my birthday, and it has lasted me since then. what makes this product even better is how long it last, one of my favourite make up products
sara r.
Victoria
I love this lip product, i love the feeling whist applying, that tingly feeling. It shows its working, the colour range also is awesome. It's super moisturizing on the lips and the colour pay off is great. i would highly recommend to anyone, the only problem is the price and its hard to get in Australia.
Jossi M.
Christy H.
Does this product work? I have been looking for a good lip plumper.
Elena R.
Lake Mary, FL
Claire D.
Dayton, OR
Madison Z.
How pigmented is this product?