BY TOO FACED #86 in Lip Stain

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Lilly E.
I love this product. It definitely starts working fast and without too much discomfort. Last on the lip throughout most of the day and with no nasty residue. The application was smooth and was very becoming on my lip. Definitely would buy again.
Keirstyn M.
West Lafayette, IN
I absolutely love this, it lasts the whole day and you don't have to reuse it , I continue to buy this product , its long lasting yes it met my expectations a lot I would definitely buy this item over and over again
summer m.
Beavertown
Review for: Other more...
I got this in the color milkshake it definitely plump the lips and the burn people always tend complain about feels good but it done feel like the burn from the glossy kind which that feels good as well
Beth A.
Pocono
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Color Bomb! Moisture Plumping Lip Tint more...
I have had this product for a really long time and I love it! It makes my lips look amazing while hydrating them. The color I have is Bee Sting, it is like a nude shade. I highly recommend this product!
Zoey R.
Okatie, SC
I bought the lighter shade of pink in this lipstick and as soon as you put it on you can feel the tingle of the lip plumper but the color is not as pigmented as it could be the color does not put on even because the shade is so light.
Kim T.
Greenville, SC
This plump potion actually works; not a huge amount like you just got plastic surgery, but enough to look natural. I love all the colors. It does make your lips tingle, but that is a normal for lip plumping products. I love the smell, I am just very disappointed because our Sephora and Ulta no longer carry this product :o(
Brooke Z.
Ringgold, GA
This product was a little hard to get used to the stinging feeling of the plumping product but after I really enjoyed this . This product is really hard to find but would repurchase if saw in store .
Christi F.
Independence, MO
I love, love, love this product! I could feel my lips gently tingling. I even felt my lips getting plumper! Too Faced really hit the mark on this one. I felt fierce wearing this.
James H.
Saint Cloud
Review for: Other more...
I love giving a "natural" tint to my lips and I love the brand Too Faced. Off course this products works amazing with my lips. It really makes my lips look more "pouty." Definitely would buy again.
jaymie m.
I've always been insecure about my thin lips, so I've been trying any type of lip plumper I can find that can help me fix my problem. I got two of these since they were on sale in the shades 'Candy Burst' and 'Coral Pop'. The colors are great, although VERY similar. As far as plumping goes, I noticed a slight difference in my lip size, which I was happy about. When you apply these, you'll feel a tingling, which for me was more refreshing than painful. Overall, these are pretty good. I probably would only buy them if they were on sale again though, since $21 is a but pricey since there was only a subtle difference in the size of my lips.
Jossi M.
Christy H.
Does this product work? I have been looking for a good lip plumper.
Elena R.
Lake Mary, FL
Claire D.
Dayton, OR
Madison Z.
How pigmented is this product?