BY TOO FACED #96 in Lip Stain

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Aurora C.
It looks great even if sometimes it can get sticky. It's very easy to apply because of the the stick and I loved the packaging. You can really put it everywhere. For me it worths the price, it's bomb. I'd buy it again.
Chelsea A.
This product is amazing I would advise anyone who is looking at buying this to do so!! It's so easy to use and lasts all day!! It's honestly one of the best products I've tried
Zulma H.
Kitchener, ON
I had been wanting to try this, and got my hands on one and what came next I was so not expecting. My lips began to heat up, get tingly..for moment I thought my lips were burning, but it didn't hurt...if it felt any hotter then yea they probably would have. But it's nothing no one can handle. But then I looked in the mirror and wow my lips did look bigger...plumper! It didn't last too long though, so if you want this to last the whole day in won't. You will have to keep applying. I didn't cuz I did not want to experience that hot tingly feeling again. I don't think this product is for everyone
Morena S.

Too Faced Lip Injection Color Bomb! Moisture Plumping Lip Tint. It is the product that I choose to highlight my lips, this product makes my lips look much bigger. The best without doubt!
Jolene W.
Edmonton, AB
I am seriously obsessed with this one. It add a nice fullness to the lips and a beautiful soft color too boot. Its a two in one and who doesnt like multi-tasking.
Brooke F.
Blackville
I love this stuff soooo much. I received it last year in a holiday set that came with a makeup palettes and a "Better than sex" mascara as well. I'm a really big too faced fan so it didn't come as a shock to me that I fell in love with this product. It does exactly what it's supposed to do. It burns a little but that just means it's doing it's job.
Naomi B.
Richmond
I LOVE this product. A few Christmas' ago, I received a Too Faced palette as a gift and it came with the PERFECT nude shade (bee sting). The plumper was amazing. And a great scent. I have it with me everywhere I go. I also bought it in a bright pink. Its been 2 years and I still use this same tube. I love it
Leslie M.
Surrey , BC
Too Faced is one of my everyday makeup brands that I use. Since they came out with the "lip injection" I was so stoked to try them out. This particular one is amazing, its colourful and vibrant! I love how I don't have to put on lipstick afterwards because it already has a tint to it. definitely a must have!!
Sofia G.
The fact that your lips can look fuller, moisturized and colored is the thing I love the most about this product. Its easy to use and always in my bag. I used to have a normal transparent lip filler but would always apply it over matt lipstick or lipliner because I wanted a fuller effect. This product is all I ever wanted for a lip plumper!!
sabrina p.
Essex
This is an amazing buy it plumps my lips and give that tingle which i personally love. It gives a perfect tint of colour and glosses your lips at the same time. It isn't as cheap as drugstore but I've had it forever it seems. I would buy it again especially when I want a big lip day lol
Jossi M.
Christy H.
Does this product work? I have been looking for a good lip plumper.
Elena R.
Lake Mary, FL
Claire D.
Dayton, OR
Madison Z.
How pigmented is this product?