BY TOO FACED #88 in Lip Stain

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Praneeta L.
Edmonton, Alberta
So I bought this from a local Sephora thinking the lip tint is a good buy to avoid applying lipstick all day long. However, I wasn't very impressed with this. It's more of a moisturizing lip balm which is awesome but the tint doesn't last very long.
Kathleen S.
I love this product. I have a hard time finding it now but I still have one. This gives great plump to the lip and a creamy glossy colour. It is does last but you will need to reapply. I will always grab this product if I see it highly recommend.
Sid A.
My Favorite is bigger berry. It's very moisturizing and delivers what the name says "Moisture". I would recommend this for anyone that is looking for a nice tint with the moisture. I give it 4 stars because my lips are sensitive and the ting was a little too sensitive for my lips, but thsts my skin. Everyone has different skin. I would say try it for yourself but I loved it!
Hannah T.
I bought this product as I have relatively small lips. It made my lips feel and look bigger and after 5-10mins I could really feel the difference. I bought it in coral pop. It's differently not the best I have tried but it does give a nice finish to your lips.
Jordyn C.
Toronto, ON
A product I genuinely adore. Despite being a lip plumper, it also makes my lips feel very moisturized. The tint gives my lips a nice and supple look and I appreciate the slight pout it gives. Over all very easy to use and would recommend this to anyone who wants a light weight but effective product
jessica p.
dover
This was honestly soo good I love lip stains so this has definitely got to be one of my all time favourites I bought it from the drug store and it had quite nice packaging and yes I would definitely recommend it to others
Igel M.
I got this product in  Never Enough Nude and I really like it! It did sting a little but also made my lips more plump! I wouldnt even say it is a tinted lip crayon because it is very pigmented! I like the color and this is fantastic quality! Nicely done
Lily M.
I thought this product brightened my lips and made them even bigger with the tint. It largend my lips and made them into a beautiful pout. I'd defentiley recommend to anyone who wants that little something extra
leah b.
i found that this was a really cute colour to use and also made my lips look really good also plumped which is why i am satisfied very much with the product because it does what it says and i am very happy
paige k.
I fell in love with this plumper as soon as I used it. It does sting a lot more than some others I've used but it works so well. I got this in red and the colour and application of it is gorgeous!! Would definitely recommend this product!
Jossi M.
Christy H.
Does this product work? I have been looking for a good lip plumper.
Elena R.
Lake Mary, FL
Claire D.
Dayton, OR
Madison Z.
How pigmented is this product?