BY TOO FACED

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• What are the ingredients in this?1 Answers
  • ???Does this work?? I've been on the hunt for something ...1 Answers
  • Is this as good as too faced lip injection ? 1 Answers
Jess M.
Cambridge
Review for: Eastwood Red more...
Super pigmented and hydrating! Lip colour is a must for me as I lack any sort of pigment, and this is super easy for a quick glam look! The plumping side does work without any uncomfortable sticky gloss. The staying power is very good considering the balminess of the product, however it does start to bleed a little, hence 4 stars.
Jessica M.
El paso tx
Review for: Other more...
Cuando probé este producto no sabía lo que era, solo lo vi y dije que bonito color (no recuerdo el nombre del color solo se que era muy nude) y decidí aplicármelo y ¡Woo! De inmediato me enamoré del tono, los segundos después empecé a sentir picazón en los labios y fue cundo me di cuenta de lo que era este producto ¡y me hizo quererlo por siempre en mi vida! Color perfecto y labios un poco más voluminosos ¡es perfecto! Too Faced Lip Injection Color Bomb! Moisture Plumping Lip Tint
Lenise R.
East London
THIS PRODUCT IS THE BOMB. it makes your lips look so pretty while keeping them soft and supple, its super easy to use, it lasts for a long time, i really love this product, i have only used it once because it was part of a birthday gift. i would 100% recommend it to anyone and everyone
Suzette Marlene H.
Riverside, CT
What I like most about this product is that in addition to enlarging your lips, they have color and keep them moisturized.
I definitely recommend this product to girls who want to have sexy and moisturized lips.
This is a product that we should all have if we have small lips
Praneeta L.
Edmonton, Alberta
So I bought this from a local Sephora thinking the lip tint is a good buy to avoid applying lipstick all day long. However, I wasn't very impressed with this. It's more of a moisturizing lip balm which is awesome but the tint doesn't last very long.
Kathleen S.
I love this product. I have a hard time finding it now but I still have one. This gives great plump to the lip and a creamy glossy colour. It is does last but you will need to reapply. I will always grab this product if I see it highly recommend.
Sid A.
My Favorite is bigger berry. It's very moisturizing and delivers what the name says "Moisture". I would recommend this for anyone that is looking for a nice tint with the moisture. I give it 4 stars because my lips are sensitive and the ting was a little too sensitive for my lips, but thsts my skin. Everyone has different skin. I would say try it for yourself but I loved it!
Hannah T.
I bought this product as I have relatively small lips. It made my lips feel and look bigger and after 5-10mins I could really feel the difference. I bought it in coral pop. It's differently not the best I have tried but it does give a nice finish to your lips.
Jordyn C.
Toronto, ON
A product I genuinely adore. Despite being a lip plumper, it also makes my lips feel very moisturized. The tint gives my lips a nice and supple look and I appreciate the slight pout it gives. Over all very easy to use and would recommend this to anyone who wants a light weight but effective product
jessica p.
dover
This was honestly soo good I love lip stains so this has definitely got to be one of my all time favourites I bought it from the drug store and it had quite nice packaging and yes I would definitely recommend it to others
Jossi M.
San Antonio, TX
Christy H.
Does this product work? I have been looking for a good lip plumper.
Elena R.
Lake Mary, FL
Claire D.
Dayton, OR
Madison Z.
How pigmented is this product?