BY TOO FACED #86 in Lip Stain

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Mary E.
Roseburg, OR
This product is beautiful and definitely does its job. I absolutely loved it.
Fuller lips. Healthy lips! Long lasting. Nice color. Changed up my looks!!!
Kyrstyn J.
ūüėćūüėć. love love love this product so much. Everything should buy this product
Mariam M.
Review for: Eastwood Red more...
I like and love their products because they care about my health, my skin, keep me in shape are super delicious, have a good price. Its packaging is eye-catching and practical always have very good offers and promotions, sometimes you have to regulate prices for countries developments since the shipping or courier usually cost much.I like and love their products because they care about my health, my skin, keep me in shape are super delicious, have a good price. Its packaging is eye-catching and practical always have very good offers and promotions, sometimes you have to regulate prices for countries developments since the shipping or courier usually cost much.
Topaz C.
miami, FL
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Color Bomb! Moisture Plumping Lip Tint more...
ME ENCANTO!‚̧ԳŹūüė≥ Un color √ļnico y suave, dura much√≠simo y es demasiado econ√≥mico. Quisiera comprarme todos los colores. Cr√©anme que hasta ahora no he visto uno mejor que esos. F√°cil de llevar a cualquier sitio y te da un look muy natural y √ļnico.
Jess M.
Cambridge
Review for: Eastwood Red more...
Super pigmented and hydrating! Lip colour is a must for me as I lack any sort of pigment, and this is super easy for a quick glam look! The plumping side does work without any uncomfortable sticky gloss. The staying power is very good considering the balminess of the product, however it does start to bleed a little, hence 4 stars.
Emmy C.
Hazlerigg, Newcastle
Review for: Other more...
Hardly worked and was a strange formula. It was really creamy and looked streaky on my lips. It kind of just sat on top of my lips and gave a slight tingly feeling but not enough to fully plump the lips.
Jessica M.
Review for: Other more...
Cuando probé este producto no sabía lo que era, solo lo vi y dije que bonito color (no recuerdo el nombre del color solo se que era muy nude) y decidí aplicármelo y ¡Woo! De inmediato me enamoré del tono, los segundos después empecé a sentir picazón en los labios y fue cundo me di cuenta de lo que era este producto ¡y me hizo quererlo por siempre en mi vida! Color perfecto y labios un poco más voluminosos ¡es perfecto! Too Faced Lip Injection Color Bomb! Moisture Plumping Lip Tint
Lenise R.
East London
THIS PRODUCT IS THE BOMB. it makes your lips look so pretty while keeping them soft and supple, its super easy to use, it lasts for a long time, i really love this product, i have only used it once because it was part of a birthday gift. i would 100% recommend it to anyone and everyone
Suzette Marlene H.
What I like most about this product is that in addition to enlarging your lips, they have color and keep them moisturized.
I definitely recommend this product to girls who want to have sexy and moisturized lips.
This is a product that we should all have if we have small lips
Jossi M.
Christy H.
Does this product work? I have been looking for a good lip plumper.
Elena R.
Lake Mary, FL
Claire D.
Dayton, OR
Madison Z.
How pigmented is this product?