BY TOO FACED

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• What are the ingredients in this?1 Answers
  • ???Does this work?? I've been on the hunt for something ...1 Answers
  • Is this as good as too faced lip injection ? 1 Answers
Christina C.
Louisville, KY
love how it makes my lips look and the colors are amazing. would love to buy some more
This made my lips tingle slightly which is normal for lip plumpers. Nice subtle color.
Kayla P.
It's smooth goes on well and it has a nice pigmentation to it! I like the nude colors.
Cristian R.
Gladewater, TX
Really good and I use it almost every time it really helps and I love it. Its stunning
Alejandra S.
Whittier, CA
I have big lips but this thing workss Magic. Make my lips look juicier and even bigger
Wendy B.
Guttenberg, NJ
If u have small lips this is for you it's amazing how it makes your lips look fuller đź‘Źđź‘Ź
Kelsey B.
scottsboro Al
I love that it is a moisture plumping lip tint 3 in 1 it is perfect for a night out!
Taylor C.
Granbury, TX
Always love having a lip plumping in my routine.! Especially with a tent of a color.
Alicia M.
Waleska, GA
Feels silky smooth on my lips and I can really see a difference in the way they look!
Candace T.
Louisville, KY
Great color and feels amazing doesn't tingle or anything. Love too faced products.
Jossi M.
San Antonio, TX
Christy H.
Does this product work? I have been looking for a good lip plumper.
Elena R.
Lake Mary, FL
Claire D.
Dayton, OR
Madison Z.
How pigmented is this product?