BY TOO FACED #88 in Lip Stain

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Rickiya N.
Too Faced Is A Nice Brand For Beginners. The Two Faced Lip Bomb Is One Of Mu Favorites.
Elizabeth E.
Tuttle, OK
Omg...i have no lips and this makes them look so great and aexy. So love this product.
Gabby M.
Love this product because it is a tint. Really moisturizing and clean. Will buy again.
Kelsey B.
scottsboro Al
I love that it is a moisture plumping lip tint 3 in 1 it is perfect for a night out!
Taylor C.
Granbury, TX
Always love having a lip plumping in my routine.! Especially with a tent of a color.
Alicia M.
Waleska, GA
Feels silky smooth on my lips and I can really see a difference in the way they look!
Laura Ann B.
Hulbert, OK
It made my lips full and cute. I think that I will be buying more of this product.
Amber C.
Waverly, OH
I really like this product it works magic I would love to try different lip plumps
Candace T.
Louisville, KY
Great color and feels amazing doesn't tingle or anything. Love too faced products.
Antoinette L.
Love it works so good, doesn't leave that thick sticky feeling goes on very smooth
Jossi M.
Christy H.
Does this product work? I have been looking for a good lip plumper.
Elena R.
Lake Mary, FL
Claire D.
Dayton, OR
Madison Z.
How pigmented is this product?