BY TOO FACED #96 in Lip Stain

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Lissett G.
Santo Domingo
I love it, the feeling on my lips is soft and incredible, long lasting and great color
Christina P.
E Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Color Bomb! Moisture Plumping Lip Tint more...
Love this ! Makes my lips look super juicy and the color is sooo good for everyday wear
Jessica H.
Can never go wrong with too faced, doesn't make lips look ridiculous. Can wear anywhere
Karla M.
Hanford, CA
I love this lip plumper ! And the color is the best ... Definitely need to try this out
Wendy S.
Pell City, AL
I love this product. It started pumping my lips almost immediately. I highly recommend
Allie O.
Holland, MI
Love anything of this brand so I wasnt surprised I truly enjoyed this plumping lip tint
Gabby M.
Love this product because it is a tint. Really moisturizing and clean. Will buy again.
Kayla P.
It's smooth goes on well and it has a nice pigmentation to it! I like the nude colors.
Kortnie V.
Hopkinsville, KY
I've only used this once and it burnt my lips. I don't think I will be using it again.
Wendy B.
Guttenberg, NJ
If u have small lips this is for you it's amazing how it makes your lips look fuller đź‘Źđź‘Ź
Jossi M.
Christy H.
Does this product work? I have been looking for a good lip plumper.
Elena R.
Lake Mary, FL
Claire D.
Dayton, OR
Madison Z.
How pigmented is this product?