BY TOO FACED #88 in Lip Stain

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Cynthia H.
Oceanside, CA
Great as chap stick didn't see any plumping at all !! More of a lip stick if anyrhing!!!!
Misey J.
Louisville, KY
I am a makeup lover! I love this brand. I use this as my primer before my main lipstick.
Rochelle M.
Rensselaerville, NY
It was ok... Prefer Mac product. This product left cakey residue on my lips after eating.
Ashley H.
I love how it feels. Makes my lips look nice and full. Help make lip stick look flawless.
Dayani M.
Good long-lasting product is very good, it is very good to mark my respect for that brand
Valeria L.
naples, FL
I love the color and has long-lasting lipstick that promises to comply. 100% recommended
Cristian R.
Gilmer, TX
Really good and I use it almost every time it really helps and I love it. Its stunning
Wendy S.
Pell City, AL
I love this product. It started pumping my lips almost immediately. I highly recommend
Lissett G.
Santo Domingo
I love it, the feeling on my lips is soft and incredible, long lasting and great color
Christina P.
E Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Color Bomb! Moisture Plumping Lip Tint more...
Love this ! Makes my lips look super juicy and the color is sooo good for everyday wear
Jossi M.
Christy H.
Does this product work? I have been looking for a good lip plumper.
Elena R.
Lake Mary, FL
Claire D.
Dayton, OR
Madison Z.
How pigmented is this product?