BY TOO FACED

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• What are the ingredients in this?1 Answers
  • ???Does this work?? I've been on the hunt for something ...1 Answers
  • Is this as good as too faced lip injection ? 1 Answers
Genesis M.
Tolleson, AZ
love this product! tingly and a little heat at first, but my lips have never looked better!
Alexx S.
Mohrsville, PA
I love Too Faced products! I found these at my local Tj Maxx and I have 5 different shades!
Imelda A.
Pharr, TX
I love it
It makes my lips look
Bigger and beautiful they have the kardashian kind of look
Misey J.
Louisville, KY
I am a makeup lover! I love this brand. I use this as my primer before my main lipstick.
Aileen T.
Stockton , CA
This is so great i love it and I love how it feels and makes your lips feeel great color
Kim R.
Rigby, ID
Love this look and feel of this product. It tingles a bit at 1st but love the end result.
Reiniel R.
Me encanta este produto es bien suebe se siente muy bien en los labios y huelle muy rico
Loved loved loved this lip plumper went on smooth like chapstick and was long lasting. .
Dayani M.
Good long-lasting product is very good, it is very good to mark my respect for that brand
Rochelle M.
Rensselaerville, NY
It was ok... Prefer Mac product. This product left cakey residue on my lips after eating.
Jossi M.
San Antonio, TX
Christy H.
Does this product work? I have been looking for a good lip plumper.
Elena R.
Lake Mary, FL
Claire D.
Dayton, OR
Madison Z.
How pigmented is this product?