BY TOO FACED #86 in Lip Stain

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Tessa K.
Seymour, IL
Loved how this product not only plumped but infused my lips with moisture rich ingredients!
Stephanie C.
For very lucious lips you definitely should try this! It works but maybe not too much usage
tiffany p.
This really works and i love how big my lips look and stings when it goes on so i need more
Andrea C.
it works great! Lovely colors and smells great i love this product!!! Definitely recommend
Genesis M.
Tolleson, AZ
love this product! tingly and a little heat at first, but my lips have never looked better!
alyssa f.
It was nice but I can't really give a good rate sin e I haven't tried more lip plumbers out
Imelda A.
Pharr, TX
I love it
It makes my lips look
Bigger and beautiful they have the kardashian kind of look
Nikki Y.
Pretty lippie! It’s a higher price than I would want to pay for this type of product though
Alexx S.
Mohrsville, PA
I love Too Faced products! I found these at my local Tj Maxx and I have 5 different shades!
Bryanna H.
Love how this product makes me lips feel. So mosterizing and pigmented. Glides on smoothly.
Jossi M.
Christy H.
Does this product work? I have been looking for a good lip plumper.
Elena R.
Lake Mary, FL
Claire D.
Dayton, OR
Madison Z.
How pigmented is this product?