BY TOO FACED

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• What are the ingredients in this?1 Answers
  • ???Does this work?? I've been on the hunt for something ...1 Answers
  • Is this as good as too faced lip injection ? 1 Answers
jessica e.
Groveland, FL
No stickiness doesn't dry out my lips as it wears off an makes my lips look amazingly plump
tiffany p.
This really works and i love how big my lips look and stings when it goes on so i need more
Nikki Y.
Pretty lippie! It’s a higher price than I would want to pay for this type of product though
Paige N.
Bothell, WA
Love this lip pump and color is natural with a shine makes my lips feel full and amazing:)
Imelda A.
Pharr, TX
I love it
It makes my lips look
Bigger and beautiful they have the kardashian kind of look
Emily B.
This is pretty good for the price. I notice a difference but who knows if anyone else does
alyssa f.
It was nice but I can't really give a good rate sin e I haven't tried more lip plumbers out
Stephanie C.
For very lucious lips you definitely should try this! It works but maybe not too much usage
Alexx S.
Mohrsville, PA
I love Too Faced products! I found these at my local Tj Maxx and I have 5 different shades!
Bryanna H.
Love how this product makes me lips feel. So mosterizing and pigmented. Glides on smoothly.
Jossi M.
San Antonio, TX
Christy H.
Does this product work? I have been looking for a good lip plumper.
Elena R.
Lake Mary, FL
Claire D.
Dayton, OR
Madison Z.
How pigmented is this product?