BY TOO FACED #86 in Lip Stain

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Nicole P.
Independence, OH
I got this product in "never enough nude." It was perfect for me! Just a hint of color, but it also perked up my pouty lips a bit as well. The nice part about this particular shade is that you can wear it for a night out or can wear it to work and everywhere in between.
cordy B.
I love this so much. It is really pretty I can't remember where I go t it but it was worth it. The packaging was was cool it was really easy to apply. I would recommend this to friends family Etc. it really moisturizes your lips.
Anna S.
Orem, UT
I liked this lip plumper but it wasn't extrodanary. I can say I have used others that are more worth your money. If you are looking for a easy one to apply then this one would be a good match for you but other than that not great. I wouldn't recommend it.
Carly-Anne N.
Williston, ND
I love this product because it is moisturizing, plumping, and has a nice tint to the lips. The color is perfect for my skin tone and simple for a lazy day but still wanting plump lips!!
Dana P.
Thus lip tint and plumper adds a nice color to your lips. It's almost a peach color, which honestly with my skin tone I wasn't a fan of. The color was too light for me.
Dominika C.
The best of the best! I try it once and I loved it. It lost long time and it's very shiny. It met my expectations and I was very satisfied with this product I will definitely use it and buy it again I definitely recommend.
Meagan S.
I bought mine from TJ Max or Nordstrom Rack on clearance. I loved the product but wouldn't wear it alone. Would wear under any lipstick that compliments the color.
Kim C.
The color is subtle but lasted me through my work day. Price is worth it in my opinion. You get what you pay for after all. Lips appeared to be fuller. Packaged cute, and would recommend to others! Would buy again.
Scarlet P.
Weatherford, TX
If you've never tried this too faced lip injection colour bomb then you're missing out. It'll make you look like a model while feeling like a ballerina princess!
Hannah F.
Kingsport, TN
absolutely love it, silky and smooth. by far my favorite lip product and i would totally buy again and again. its super long lasting i wear mine all day and reapply once. it has surpassed my expectations. as i said before I am a repeat purchaser.
Jossi M.
Christy H.
Does this product work? I have been looking for a good lip plumper.
Elena R.
Lake Mary, FL
Claire D.
Dayton, OR
Madison Z.
How pigmented is this product?