BY TOO FACED

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• What are the ingredients in this?1 Answers
  • ???Does this work?? I've been on the hunt for something ...1 Answers
  • Is this as good as too faced lip injection ? 1 Answers
Alyssa H.
Joliet, IL
Review for: Other more...
Don't be afraid when this makes your lips tingle. It scared me at first but after a few minutes it goes away and your lips actually look plumper! There is a variety of colors to choose from, mine is a bright pink coral. Perfect for the summer. Only complaint is it doesn't last very long and rubs off on everything your lips touch. None the less the product does work as advertised "lip injection"
Alex S.
Newtown Sq, PA
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Color Bomb! Moisture Plumping Lip Tint more...
I’ve used several different lip plumps and if you’re in the market for one with nice subtle color that you can feel the effects of the Too Faced Lip Injection with color tint is right for you! The tingling feeling was a bit too intense for me but it definitely made my lips appear fuller. Unfortunately the fullness never lasted very long which was disappointing but not surprising.
Tarah H.
Englewood, FL
This one is very hard to fine for me locally the fact that it’s a plumping lip tent and it’s a moisturizing makes it even better this is something that I would take to the beach on a picnic use at work and the fact that you can be a little glam while keeping that moisture is awesome
Andrea G.
Myrtle Beach
I like this product however I doubt I would purchase it again. It goes on smooth and has nice pigment, it also FEELS like it might be doing some work with the tingly burning sensation. But the down fall to it is, its drying so i always have to put some balm on top or gloss, the scent isnt pleasant at all. Smells like chemicals. And I dont really see a “plumping” affect. The concept was nice, I do think it needs some tweaking though.
bridget b.
Albuquerque, NM
i miss these !!! this was my go to lip plumper with color... i feel like this is what the buxom powerplump balm is trying to be. these were sooo good, if you see one for sale, swoop it up! im scraping the inside of mine with a qTip
Jennifer R.
Fort Smith, AR
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Color Bomb! Moisture Plumping Lip Tint, Eastwood Red, Other more...
This works like a charm!!! I have very small lips and have always been afraid of lip injections and this overcomes my fears with a painless device. I have bought over 20 in the passed 3 years cause i cot through them so quickly !!
Grace R.
Moreno Valley ca
This is a very good moisture lip plumping product it is very moisturizing on the lips I bought it at Sephora highly recomend and the color is so pretty and this is affordable and long lasting and the packaging is so nice
Jordan P.
Hickory, NC
Love this lip tint. Lasts for a reasonably good amount of time. I do wish the formulation was a little more creamy, but other than that I love it! Will definitely purchase again!
Jeniffer Lee C.
Bronx, NY
Gives the perfect amount of "plump". You'll be left with the perfect pout. It totally filled in those pesky lines on my lips. It does moisturize. Colors are beautiful. You'll have to reapply after a couple hours. It's not my absolute favorite but it's up there. Too Face and Buxom are the best brands to go to when it comes to lip plumpers.
Dawn Patricia R.
San Leandro, CA
There are days where my lips are weirdly small so
I use this lip injection color bomb and it gives a plump to my lips. It really works. But it stings tho. Still a great product
Jossi M.
San Antonio, TX
Christy H.
Does this product work? I have been looking for a good lip plumper.
Elena R.
Lake Mary, FL
Claire D.
Dayton, OR
Madison Z.
How pigmented is this product?

back