BY TOO FACED #18 in Lip Gloss

Science gets sexy. One coat of Lip Injection’s kissable pink gloss and pouts are 20% plumper. Natural botanicals smooth and moisturize for extra kissability. Try it, and you’ll know why our lip plumper—one of the industry’s first—is still such a best-seller.

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Volume lasts up to four hours
  • Avocado Oil smooths and softens

Net Weight.14 Oz. / 4 mL Ingredients: Mineral Oil/Paraffinum Liquidum/Huile minérale, Polyisobutene, Ethylene/ Propylene/ Styrene Copolymer, Butylene/ Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Phenoxyethanol, Benzylnicotinate, Capsicum Frutescens Resin, Aroma/Flavor. May Contain/Peut Contenir (+/-): Red 33 Lake (CI 17200). *Vegan-friendly *Formulated without parabens

• About how much is it? I've only used the saphora one and its abou...5 Answers
  • Does this really plump your lips to a point you can tell? and how...5 Answers
  • Does this really work?? Too Faced Lip Injection4 Answers
Too Faced Lip Injection
  • "It tingles a good bit the first time you put it on during the day, and it pumps well, it just doesn't last more than an hour, maybe 2 at most." in 1 review
  • "This stuff does burn and tingle, and DOES plump up your lips, but the effects are not long lasting at all." in 1 review
  • "this stuff worked INCREDIBLY on the first day that i used it, however the next day the effect was not as strong and did not last long at all." in 1 review
  • "So glad I came across it, def worth every penny" in 1 review
Jaimie T.
Not for me whatsoeverrrr. It applies like any gloss & im a bit biased because I despise lip gloss. Y’all I heard it tingled but it was so freaking uncomfortable I couldn’t bare to keep it on longer than 2 minutes & in that time of annoyance I saw no real results at all. I have friends who swear by it though so I guess just buyers beware. I got mine in an Ipsy bag so luckily I didn’t really pay for it in full so I’m not that mad at it.
Kennedy S.
Lexington, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this product as a deluxe sample when I made a purchase online at Sephora. Otherwise, I would not spend my money on it. It makes your lips feel tingly like all lip plumpers do. It stays on for about 45 minutes before wearing away. I don't think it makes my lips look any plumper than they normally are. I like the shine that it gives them, but this product is also very sticky and just uncomfortable to wear. Would not recommend.
Maria R.
Ave Maria
good product! smells good and i love the shine it gives. you do see a small difference, so i mostly use it as a clear gloss. it’s not too pricey, but it’s not cheap either. packaging is cute and you get quite a bit of product. i’d test out before you buy though because a friend of mine had a reaction to it.
Jan G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this product as a sample with my purchase at Sephora. Thanks good I didn’t
Spend any money on it. I try this a few times to give it a chance and this is soo no for me. Y lips where stinging like when eating something super spicy for about 30 min no fun at all. The I sow some plumping but the burning sensation last to long for me. I will not buy this product. This may work better for other people, so wile this was unpleasant for me it may be better for other people.
hannah m.
Beauty Junkie Expert
LOVE Too Faced Lip Injection! I was turned onto this product over ten years ago and I still love it! Really small product and application, think about three inches long, however one of these babies can last months as you don't need to continuously reapply. Glides on smoothly and the sting of the product makes me feel like my puckers are swelling up and I'm getting my money's worth. Does it actually make my lips bigger? - perhaps, but not drastically, thus one star off.

It's clear, pink tinted gloss goes perfectly over lipstick or worn by itself. Unfortunately, it's hard to find Too Faced Products anymore, Nordstroms and Sephora near me took it off the shelf and thus must resort to the internet. Definitely recommend giving it a try!
Madison G.
Fresno, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
So disclaimer: this STINGS! It’s not painful, but it’s definitely an uncomfortable feeling. Like someone rubbed a jalapeño all over your lips. But the sting lets you know it is definitely working. I love this stuff, but it only lasts like a half hour. That’s the downside, but we can’t expect lip injection type results! Lol. All in all it’s a great product.
Nichole T.
I LOVE this lipgloss. It gives not only a pretty shine, but it gives a pretty plump to my lips. It is tingly and also turns my lips a little pink, I believe due to whatever causes the tingliness and plumping action. It stays pit for a few hours which is also a big plus. I buy mine at sephora or through Toofaced website. I would definitely recommend if you want something to plump and give a youthful redness to your lips.
CinDy G.
Chicago , IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I did like this lipgloss injection which makes your lips looking plumped but I felt as it was giving me a burning sensation. That’s the only thing I will admit is I didn’t like the feel of it sorta burning but the outcome was good
Hilary N.
Burbank , CA
Looking for an instant lip plumper? Well this is the one but warning, my lips were burning and the whole area around my lips turned red. I stopped using the product for that reason but I learned to apply it before putting makeup on them covering the redness with foundation until it goes away.
Nadine H.
Manhattan
The only reason I gave this product four stars instead of five is because it has a burning sensation 10 seconds after applying it. However, that only lasts about 3 seconds and you can instantly see red bigger lips. They aren’t instantly 4X bigger but your lips will be noticeably bigger and healthier looking if that makes sense. Amazing!
Sada C.
Austin, TX
I heard this stings. Does beauty really hurt?
Sammi S.
Hobart, IN
How long does the lip plumper and tingling effect last? Do you have to reapply the plumper throughout the day?
Sabrina P.
Edinburg, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've heard good things and bad things about this product... I'm curious to know if this product actually works? Does it hurt as much as people say?
Aida O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How long does your lips stay plump after applying?
Wendy S.
Pell City, AL
Does this product mainly work around the cupid's bow area or does it affect the whole lip?