BY TOO FACED #9 in Lip Plumper

Science gets sexy. One coat of Lip Injection’s kissable pink gloss and pouts are 20% plumper. Natural botanicals smooth and moisturize for extra kissability. Try it, and you’ll know why our lip plumper—one of the industry’s first—is still such a best-seller.

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Volume lasts up to four hours
  • Avocado Oil smooths and softens

Net Weight.14 Oz. / 4 mL Ingredients: Mineral Oil/Paraffinum Liquidum/Huile minérale, Polyisobutene, Ethylene/ Propylene/ Styrene Copolymer, Butylene/ Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Phenoxyethanol, Benzylnicotinate, Capsicum Frutescens Resin, Aroma/Flavor. May Contain/Peut Contenir (+/-): Red 33 Lake (CI 17200). *Vegan-friendly *Formulated without parabens

• What do you guys n girls think of the two faced lip injec...1 Answers
  • About how much is it? I've only used the saphora one and ...5 Answers
  • Has anyone noticed much of a difference in this? Pros and...4 Answers
Too Faced Lip Injection
  • "This is my go to lip plumper! I love the tingling and how it plumps my lips! Totally worth the $" in 2570 reviews
  • "Seriously hooray for this product I absolutely love it. You can feel it tingling on your lips which is odd at first but that goes way. Not only did it make my lips fuller, but it had a great glossy shine and somehow kept my lips nice and soft all day after it wore off." in 437 reviews
  • "It tingles a good bit the first time you put it on during the day, and it pumps well, it just doesn't last more than an hour, maybe 2 at most." in 1 review
  • "this stuff worked INCREDIBLY on the first day that i used it, however the next day the effect was not as strong and did not last long at all." in 1 review
  • "So glad I came across it, def worth every penny" in 1 review
Elena P.
North Olmsted, OH
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection more...
This is the best lip plumper ever! 🔝🔝🔝
I love it so much - it's always in my purse. It tingles a little bit at first which means it works, in my opinion. Smells good, looks amazing and feels great. I have worn it at weddings, nights out, at work, even when I go to the store and don't have time for any makeup- just put Lip Injection on and I feel like a princess. It is perfect to wear alone or as a lipstick topper, maybe the best on slight lip contour with a pencil. If you want more volume slightly outline your lips to get them extra plumped. Out of this world like anything else Too Faced đź‘‘đź’–đź’•
Elizabeth G.
Ontario
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection more...
I love this original Lip Injection better than their Lip Injection “extreme” version. I feel this one works better and you really feel and see the sting. Careful not to go outside your lip line or your skin will get irritated and turn red! I do like to slightly go outside the line but just barely just to make sure to get that all over plump ;) this is probably the best I’ve tried them Buxom will go next in line
Lizeth T.
Chicago
I was super skeptical about this product because I didn’t think. It would work. But it definitely left me shook! It works!! It makes your lips super plumped. You ma feel a burning sensation but it is totally normal. I usually put it on before I apply my lipstick and then just whipe it off  after i had it on for about 15 min. I totally recommend this product no need for lip injections!!
Vanessa Z.
works great, but not 28 dollars great
This is hands down the best lip plumper I've ever tried, but like all other lip plumpers, they never work the way you think they will. This is far better than their original formula (it made my lips redder and dried them out like crazy), so they definitely improved with this product. It plumps, adds moisture, stings less than other plumpers, and overall does what it says it's going to do. However, the plumping lasts only about 30 minutes. And it's impossible to re-apply in public once you've left the house, because it makes your lips look chapped. I have to cover the color it gives my lips with lipstick/liner or else people will offer me chapstick they look so red/blotchy. I guess I can't knock the product TOO much, because no topical lip plumper will satisfy someone permanently. I suppose that's why lip fillers exist right? The price is crazy, but I just buy the travel size which is way cheaper and lasts for a long time.
Stoney S.
63118
Purchased at: Sephora
My lips feel naked without!!

I must admit that I was nervous to spend over $20 on a lip product with claims of plumping, hydration, etc. My fears were quickly diminished shortly after applying. This products glides on and I applied it pretty thickly making sure to cover the entire surface of my lips. It did glide on pretty nicely and I thought that was it, but shortly after I experienced the tingling sensation that is to be expected for any lip plumping product. The tingling was pleasant and lasted 30-seconds of less. After that this product's coverage remained for a long time and my lips felt extremely hydrated throughout that entire time. I usually only have to reapply once or twice throughout the day. The lip gloss itself is not sticky or goopy in anyway. I love that the plumping portion enhances my lip's natural color and helps me feel finished and put together throughout my day. I do not have to worry about transferring actual lip stick color anywhere else, since it is clear. I also love applying it before bed time and waking up to perfectly moisturized lips
Mary R.
Purchased at: Online
Oh my.....if you are looking for some plump to you lips, this is it!!! I recieved a sample of this in a monthly subscription and let me tell you... ooo lala... This does the trick. Does have a tingle first couple times you apply, But does away pretty fast. I applied it under my lipstick after about five minutes. Love it and will be purchasing!!!
Emmy A.
Oswego
Purchased at: ULTA
Love too faced brand for everything, I use the foundation, primer, and press powder which made me want to try the lip plumper. Of course the plump is temporary but it makes you have more confidence and I love the tingling feeling!
Savannah M.
Clarksville , TN
Purchased at: ULTA
I personally enjoy the burning sensation this gives to the lips, but if you’re not a fan of that you may not like this product. However, this is the most beautiful gloss topper which is another reason why I reach for it! Or course it definitely plumps the lips, but I feel like it looks natural still! Love this product.
Rikki T.
San Diego, CA
This product is very good for someone who wants to have a good plumper that last for around 3 hours, the gloss is fairly nice and overall meets the expectations i had set for the product. Overall as well the ingredients are nice and the formula is smooth and doesn't feel too thick. I would recommend to others.
JAYACE44 L.
Stockton , CA
Purchased at: ULTA
This and lip stain is all you need in life. This stuff works stupid good. You can kiss your boyfriend and plump his lips too. Lol. Great thing about this product is a little goes a long way. I had a sample tube forever. This is a perfect everyday go to lip gloss. It does everything it needs too. đź’‹
Sada C.
Austin, TX
I heard this stings. Does beauty really hurt?
Sammi S.
Hobart, IN
How long does the lip plumper and tingling effect last? Do you have to reapply the plumper throughout the day?
Sabrina P.
Edinburg, TX
I've heard good things and bad things about this product... I'm curious to know if this product actually works? Does it hurt as much as people say?
Aida O.
How long does your lips stay plump after applying?
Wendy S.
Vincent, AL
Does this product mainly work around the cupid's bow area or does it affect the whole lip?