BY TOO FACED #30 in Lip Plumper

Science gets sexy. One coat of Lip Injection’s kissable pink gloss and pouts are 20% plumper. Natural botanicals smooth and moisturize for extra kissability. Try it, and you’ll know why our lip plumper—one of the industry’s first—is still such a best-seller.

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Volume lasts up to four hours
  • Avocado Oil smooths and softens

Net Weight.14 Oz. / 4 mL Ingredients: Mineral Oil/Paraffinum Liquidum/Huile minérale, Polyisobutene, Ethylene/ Propylene/ Styrene Copolymer, Butylene/ Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Phenoxyethanol, Benzylnicotinate, Capsicum Frutescens Resin, Aroma/Flavor. May Contain/Peut Contenir (+/-): Red 33 Lake (CI 17200). *Vegan-friendly *Formulated without parabens

• About how much is it? I've only used the saphora one and its abou...5 Answers
  • Does this really plump your lips to a point you can tell? and how...5 Answers
  • Does this really work?? Too Faced Lip Injection4 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "So glad I came across it, def worth every penny" in 1 review
  • "It tingles a good bit the first time you put it on during the day, and it pumps well, it just doesn't last more than an hour, maybe 2 at most." in 1 review
  • "this stuff worked INCREDIBLY on the first day that i used it, however the next day the effect was not as strong and did not last long at all." in 1 review
Laura A.
Austin , TX
One of the most effective “instant results”
Product on the market! I have been using the lip injector since it has come out (like 7-8 years ago) and I absolutely love it! However I must knock it down a star (or even two) for two reasons. 1) This product tingles ALOT! I like this effect because I can feel it truly working and it doesn’t bother me. In some cases this tingling can be very unpleasant and it might not be for you. 2) this product doesn’t moisture. There are so many products out there now a days that both moister and plump. This lip plumper’s only purpose is to do that plump without moisture. Which can leave your lips needing a little extra love while you’re finished.
nadeen s.
I'd used Lip Injection years ago and found it too stinging, but this seems a little milder while still being effective. I don't know if it actually plumps the lips, but what it does is get the blood flow going and my lip lines smooth out as a result, giving the appearance of fuller lips. I apply this first before applying all my makeup so that by the time I'm finished (about 15 minutes), my lips are smoother. I then blot it down and apply my lipstick over it. I also sometimes use it at night before bed after using a lip exfoliator. I always keep it with me in case my lips need a pick me up.
courtney L.
I really liked the idea of this and was super excited to try it when I got it in a subscription box. I had heard there was a slight tingling when used so I applied hardly any at all for the first time. Within seconds my lips were on fire, they were throbbing and hurt so badly. I washed it off immediately but it did not good. The pain continued. My lips plumped up a tiny bit, but not much. But then they turned purple and the skin around my lips turned red. I ended up breaking out horribly and had to take 2 benedryl to get it to stop. It was horrible. Never again!
Victoria L.
Philadelphia
It was a little bit painful, the typical stinging/tingling feeling of a lip plumper but not too bad. I felt like it made a noticeable difference but it didn't last for very long. It made the area around my lips a little red which was difficult to cover up, not what you want when you're trying to draw attention to your lips with a lip plumper! I use it occasionally but would not repurchase, although I do really appreciate that Too Faced is cruelty free!
Kennedy S.
Lexington, KY
I received this product as a deluxe sample when I made a purchase online at Sephora. Otherwise, I would not spend my money on it. It makes your lips feel tingly like all lip plumpers do. It stays on for about 45 minutes before wearing away. I don't think it makes my lips look any plumper than they normally are. I like the shine that it gives them, but this product is also very sticky and just uncomfortable to wear. Would not recommend.
Maria R.
ave maria, FL
good product! smells good and i love the shine it gives. you do see a small difference, so i mostly use it as a clear gloss. it’s not too pricey, but it’s not cheap either. packaging is cute and you get quite a bit of product. i’d test out before you buy though because a friend of mine had a reaction to it.
Ariana K.
The Too Faced Lip Injection is my go to product when I start my makeup and know that I'm going to use a liquid lipstick! This helps my lips look fuller and just makes liquid lipsticks look nicer when I use it at the start of my makeup. Love this product and is my favorite lip plumper! Have to try the Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme too! #toofaced #lipinjection #liquidlipstick #lipplumper
kathleen b.
Lawrenceville
I wanted to like this product so badly. I’ve always been self conscious about my upper lip and decided to try this lip plumper. Needless to say, I was so disappointed. All it did was burn my lips and leave an uncomfortable, painful feeling on them for far too long. I saw no difference in the size of my lip - aside from the severe reddening. While this may have just been my bodies reaction, I let a friend try and she had the same issues. I would never try this product again.
Sidney K.
Albany, GA
Too Faced lip injection gloss did exactly what I thought it would. I did think it was a little pricey, but I love their products so I was willing to try. The first couple of times I used it it worked really well but after a couple times it did seem to quit working. If you have sensitive lips such as fever blisters I wouldn’t recommend it. It irritates the skin around your mouth and I’ve gotten one before.
Daria K.
There was the typical stinging associated with lip plumpers, but it went away after a couple minutes. It is cheaper than the Extreme version from Too Faced, but had the same effect in my opinion. I also like this because it has some color! I wouldn't have to add multiple layers of lipstick or colored lipgloss AND THEN the plumper. Worth the price and definitely just as good as the extreme if you ask me!
Sada C.
Austin, TX
I heard this stings. Does beauty really hurt?
Sammi S.
Hobart, IN
How long does the lip plumper and tingling effect last? Do you have to reapply the plumper throughout the day?
Sabrina P.
Edinburg, TX
I've heard good things and bad things about this product... I'm curious to know if this product actually works? Does it hurt as much as people say?
Aida O.
How long does your lips stay plump after applying?
Wendy S.
Pell City, AL
Does this product mainly work around the cupid's bow area or does it affect the whole lip?