BY TOO FACED #21 in Lip Plumper

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Science gets sexy. One coat of Lip Injection’s kissable pink gloss and pouts are 20% plumper. Natural botanicals smooth and moisturize for extra kissability. Try it, and you’ll know why our lip plumper—one of the industry’s first—is still such a best-seller.

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Volume lasts up to four hours
  • Avocado Oil smooths and softens

Net Weight.14 Oz. / 4 mL Ingredients: Mineral Oil/Paraffinum Liquidum/Huile minérale, Polyisobutene, Ethylene/ Propylene/ Styrene Copolymer, Butylene/ Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Phenoxyethanol, Benzylnicotinate, Capsicum Frutescens Resin, Aroma/Flavor. May Contain/Peut Contenir (+/-): Red 33 Lake (CI 17200). *Vegan-friendly *Formulated without parabens

• What do you guys n girls think of the two faced lip injec...1 Answers
  • About how much is it? I've only used the saphora one and ...5 Answers
  • Has anyone noticed much of a difference in this? Pros and...4 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "This is my go to lip plumper! I love the tingling and how it plumps my lips! Totally worth the $" in 2231 reviews
  • "Seriously hooray for this product I absolutely love it. You can feel it tingling on your lips which is odd at first but that goes way. Not only did it make my lips fuller, but it had a great glossy shine and somehow kept my lips nice and soft all day after it wore off." in 357 reviews
  • "It tingles a good bit the first time you put it on during the day, and it pumps well, it just doesn't last more than an hour, maybe 2 at most." in 1 review
  • "this stuff worked INCREDIBLY on the first day that i used it, however the next day the effect was not as strong and did not last long at all." in 1 review
  • "So glad I came across it, def worth every penny" in 1 review
Jade S.
Creighton
First time that I tried the Two Faced lip injection products, was when I received a sample of the lip injection extreme in my Ipsy bag. It worked so well that I decided to try the regular one, and the glossy one as well. All three of them do what they are supposed to do, which is plump your lips. It goes on smooth, a little tingly and a tad sticky. The tingle is just the lip gloss working and plumping your lips which is completely normal. It kind of feels like a minty sensation as if toothpaste were on your lips, but it goes away after a few minutes. It looks very pretty on the lips. Has a bit of a irredecent shine and sparkle, but it’s subtle. Your lips should stay plumped for at least a few hours. Mine did. I’ve also seen other reviews where people have stated that theirs lasted even longer than that.
Cori S.
Macon, GA
Other than the awaked sting that your putting yourself through for bigger lips , it’s great for me even though I have a best friend that said it did nothing for her and she has fuller lips naturally it plumped mine. It’s not a drastic change but I can tell my lips look fuller and more plumper giving it the duck lip affect if you know what I mean 😂😂😂. I normally leave it on until the stinging stops but most people can’t even take it and I have let a few people try it and they were amazed by the sting and kept asking me what is this ?? Lol ! Great product but you can take it off even before the stinging stops and I do this sometimes when I feel they are plumped enough ! Love it 😍
Mandi U.
Ballwin, MO
Too Faced Lip Injection is one of my favorite glosses. I've used the regular, the colored and the Extreme Lip Injection. I prefer the Extreme, but they are all great. It does have a slight tingle, that I could see being bothersome to some people, but that's what makes it work. My advice is to be careful to not get outside the lines of your lips, because it will cause you surrounding skin it gets on to also plump a bit. I actually like to wear this over my Lipsense colors because it pumps enough to combat the lines that typically show when you wear Lipsense. I'll keep buying the Too Faced lip injection for as long as they make it. Great product!
Gina V.
Terre Haute, IN
This is quite literally the worst lip product I have ever tried! Most lip plumpers do tingle and burn a bit, this stuff burnt Like Hell Fire! My lips are swollen and red and they look like they've been actually burnt after removing it. I used two kinds of makeup remover and soap and water to get this off and it's still burning now! Honestly, if you have any kind of sensitivity to spicy foods or anything that's hot, definitely do not get this product! Two thumbs down for sure!
nadeen s.
I'd used Lip Injection years ago and found it too stinging, but this seems a little milder while still being effective. I don't know if it actually plumps the lips, but what it does is get the blood flow going and my lip lines smooth out as a result, giving the appearance of fuller lips. I apply this first before applying all my makeup so that by the time I'm finished (about 15 minutes), my lips are smoother. I then blot it down and apply my lipstick over it. I also sometimes use it at night before bed after using a lip exfoliator. I always keep it with me in case my lips need a pick me up.
Raisa K.
Irving, TX
I expected this product to make my lips look fuller, but it didn't do anything! After a few minutes of putting it on, my lips started to itch really badly. I know plumper are supposed to cause some tingling, but this was an ITCHING that stayed till the next day. I had my mom use it too because I thought that maybe I was allergic to it, but she had the same reaction. I wouldn't recommend this product to anyone.

UPDATE: I've used this product a few more times since my last review to test it out again. It worked better compared to the first time I used it and the itching has significantly gone down. IT DOES still itch, but its goes away if I use a thick lip balm that same night or the next day. My rating only goes up from a 1 to a 3.
Kellei B.
Kingsport, TN
This was the first lip injection that I used! I'm now obsessed with too faced lip injection plumpers!
Love this! It works! If you don't like that tingle feeling stay away from this, but that's how you know it's working, and all good plumpers will definitely tingle!
Can notice a lasting difference. However do need to continue to use for it to really work and last more than a few days (after at least several days of use - I used for weeks at first, so that could have made a difference!)
There's a wide variety, and even glosses! Also you can grab a mini to try out first!
Kim L.
Gives your lips a good tingle for a few minutes after you put it on. Noticeable difference. My lips become kissable AF! Plump and hydrated. Theres many ways to use this product, but I usually apply this either alone, or with one the Bite Lip Mask. Sometimes I apply this early in my makeup routine so that by the time I'm done, my lips are full, plump, and ready for lipstick! If you do this though, I recommend putting your foundation on beforehand, otherwise the plumper might get on your brush/sponge when you apply around the lip area.
Casey T.
I'm not totally sure if this stuff even works, but I am definitely a fan. Some people report that this stings to the point of pain, but I haven't really had that. Yes it does tingle to give the plumping effect, but it's not completely unbearable. It smells so incredibly good like strawberry candy and the product itself it so pretty with the iridescence. Once again, I'm not sure if this really works because I'm not someone with really small lips to notice any great difference, but the tingling sensation was definitely there. It's worth a try, but only the travel size, not the full product.
Nicole D.
I can’t believe I’ve been using this product for over 10 years. Too Faced changed has changed the packaging over the years, but thankfully not the formula. It’s the only lip plumper I’ve used that has noticeable results. It plumps up the lips slightly. It doesn’t cause your lips to look fake or ridiculous. It just provides a nice plump! It’s a little tingly & painful, but I’ve gotten used to it. I prefer this over the Extreme version. It smells good and leaves your lips looking juicy & glossy!
Sada C.
Austin, TX
I heard this stings. Does beauty really hurt?
Sammi S.
Hobart, IN
How long does the lip plumper and tingling effect last? Do you have to reapply the plumper throughout the day?
Sabrina P.
Edinburg , TX
I've heard good things and bad things about this product... I'm curious to know if this product actually works? Does it hurt as much as people say?
Wendy S.
Pell City, AL
Does this product mainly work around the cupid's bow area or does it affect the whole lip?
Aida O.
How long does your lips stay plump after applying?

back