BY TOO FACED

"It's like a tropical vacation for your lips!" ... Jerrod Glaze your lips with the same sexy sun-kissed glow of your favorite Too Faced bronzers with Lip Bronzer lip glosses! Each tube contains Vitamin E, tropical flavors and two shimmering shades of... see more...

Esvin C.
Front Royal
This product gave my lips that wow factor I was looking for. Plus it mixes so well with other lip pencils. I would love to try this again but it's also on the pricey side.
danny F.
Me encanta este producto lo uso y es facinsnte la consiistenciia lo recomiiendoo al 100 lo compro todo el tiiempo
Eboni J.
Little Rock
One of my fave brands! I use this a lip liner. Works great, very pretty. Not sticky and last pretty long.
Beauty C.
New Orleans
Too sticky without a good pigment payoff for me! Had to reapply multiple times within just 3-4 hours.
jennifer p.
First time purchasing and buying this lipgloss it was a good one. Was not thick and sticky which is a huge thumbs up. Left a pretty light pink shine on the lips. Overall good product, would purchase again
Fathin F.
KUALA TERENGGANU
Love it. Really make me easy on it, like don’t have to really fuzzy to think over my skin and my look. I also can use it without any doubt. I freaking love it. So great 😄 .
Nush D.
It was not my favorite bit it's pretty ok. It goes on well and it gives a smooth texture. I just didn't like how it looked on me. I have tanned skin.
Alicia m.
It's not my color really. I'm a cool girl lol. So it doesn't suit my skin that well unless I mix it with a nice pink. Then it pops
Vinnie 🎀.
Canada
Sooooo gooood!!! Defiantly give it a try and see for yourself ! The colour is amazing and its soft and light. Always have with me
Paula W.
This gloss felt thick on my lips and I was very aware of it. The colour lasted well but it does feel like it could easily move.