BY TOO FACED

"It's like a tropical vacation for your lips!" ... Jerrod Glaze your lips with the same sexy sun-kissed glow of your favorite Too Faced bronzers with Lip Bronzer lip glosses! Each tube contains Vitamin E, tropical flavors and two shimmering shades of... see more...

Amber F.
cloquet
I like the colour, but this product is far too shimmery, I prefer gloss that looks more natural.
I also found the smell a little fake, kinda smelt like chocolate mixed with plastic. Not the biggest fan, I got this two for one, and I am seriously thinking of selling my second one on ebay.
Morghanne C.
I absolutely love anything this brand makes amazing it's just a all around amazing brand and you couldn't ask for better quality in their products
Courtney H.
Galesburg
Love love love love this product, would buy again. Stays on great. Love the color and feel of it. Great price for it also.
member-b68f2
Bronzer Lip Gloss is amazing because it's never gets crusty and never dries up in the crevices of mouth which is great
Fathin F.
KUALA TERENGGANU
Love it. Really make me easy on it, like don’t have to really fuzzy to think over my skin and my look. I also can use it without any doubt. I freaking love it. So great 😄 .
Yania A.
male'
i don't hate the lip gloss but i don't love it either, i mean i don't mind but people have different opinions about things so i think you should give it a try if you haven't
Lara B.
O produto tem uma ótima durabilidade, cor perfeita, pigmentação muito boa. Cheirinho maravilhoso, custo beneficio elevado.