Too Faced Lip Bronzers Lip Gloss uploaded by Aliesh A.Too Faced Lip Bronzers Lip Gloss uploaded by Melissa R.

BY TOO FACED

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• How well do these work? Do they make your lips dark or natural? 1 Answers
  • Did your lips feel sticky after you apply one coa... Be the first to answer!
  • I've never heard of these or seen them in the store. What is a li...1 Answers
Too Faced Lip Bronzers Lip Gloss
  • "I LOVE THIS LIP GLOSS , Makes lips super shiny and last almost all day long" in 3 reviews
Ashley G.
Livingston, TN
Toofaced is awesome!!!! ūüĎŹ I own almost every product they've ever made! I use this stuff all the time! I bought my first lip stain a couple of years ago and I instantly got hooked then I tried the new peach lip oil which gives your lips moisture! I'll always buy again and again!¬†¬†
leanna b.
Wheelersburg, OH
Review for: Lip Sun Bunny Golden Sea Shell Beige more...
Too Faced Lip Bronzers Lip Gloss I love two faced products and I would definitely try this lip bronzer lip gloss. I have two faced mascara and love it. I want to try this product and would recommend it to anyone.
Lelia J.
I love this! Smells, tastes and looks great!Would be gret for a summer gloss, Its has the perfect amount of colour to wear everyday.As soon as I got this I had to plant a kiss on my man and he said exactly what I was thinking.. Yum! lolI would definitely buy again and Im generally not a fan of gloss at all.Yum, yum,yum!
R T.
Review for: Lip Sun Bunny Golden Sea Shell Beige more...
This product does not exist anymore, from what I know, The consistency is very sticky and they have a very heavy smell. Even if you find them I would stick their newest products because these are very outdated and do not work very well. Still, I would recommend Too Faced.
vanessa C.
Corona, CA
Now I do say when you pair this gloss with highlight it works really well. I don't recommend to just use this on the go but I do like to use this on top of my lipstick and it looks super nice. I am a repeat user of too faced cosmetics I love them so much ‚̧ԳŹ‚̧ԳŹ
Andrea M.
Las Vegas, NV
These were nice glosses. The scent was really what did it in for me. The colors weren't my favorite but the formula I liked. I usually wore them sheered out or mixed with another gloss. Definitely nice for a summer bronze goddess vibe!
Ariana S.
Oklahoma
Review for: Lip Sun Bunny Golden Sea Shell Beige more...
I wasn't a big fan of this color but I used it on a friend and she absolutely loved it and wears it all the time! My lips are dry and sensitive so I can't use certain thing so it's all about perspective but buy it and try it!!
jayne B.
Review for: Lip Sparkling Tan Popsicle Pink, Lip Sun Bunny Golden Sea Shell Beige more...
works so well! really loved this product would definitely recommend to a friend. compares a lot better than alternatives and is very effective. i love it and it shares little room for improvement. can't wait to use it again!
Julissa R.
Review for: Lip Sun Bunny Golden Sea Shell Beige more...
love the staying power of these, and how they look as toppers to any lipstick .I would highly recommend this one to anyone that maybe looking for that Jlo ish look for the summer and spring months.
Jessica S.
Judsonia, AR
Review for: Lip Sun Bunny Golden Sea Shell Beige more...
This is a really good neutral color lippie. Too faced lip products are always a win win. They stay on very well all day and I get mine from sephora where their packaging always catches my eyes!
Antia V.
Is this product complimentary to various skin tones?
Karleigh G.
Yorkton, SK
What exactly is lip bronzer I e never heard of it before? Does it bronze your lips? Will it turn them brown like a tan??
Gennae J.
Never tried this product m. How good does it work?
Kathryn C.
I've never heard of these or seen them in the store. What is a lip bronzer?
Kerri J.
Aberdeen, NJ
Is it clumpy and gloppy or does it go on smooth? I'd love to try this product