Too Faced Lip Bronzers Lip Gloss uploaded by Melissa R.Too Faced Lip Bronzers Lip Gloss uploaded by Aliesh A.

BY TOO FACED

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• How well do these work? Do they make your lips dark or natural? 1 Answers
  • Did your lips feel sticky after you apply one coa... Be the first to answer!
  • I've never heard of these or seen them in the store. What is a li...1 Answers
Ashley G.
Livingston, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Toofaced is awesome!!!! ūüĎŹ I own almost every product they've ever made! I use this stuff all the time! I bought my first lip stain a couple of years ago and I instantly got hooked then I tried the new peach lip oil which gives your lips moisture! I'll always buy again and again!¬†¬†
leanna b.
Wheelersburg, OH
Review for: Lip Sun Bunny Golden Sea Shell Beige
Too Faced Lip Bronzers Lip Gloss I love two faced products and I would definitely try this lip bronzer lip gloss. I have two faced mascara and love it. I want to try this product and would recommend it to anyone.
Lelia J.
I love this! Smells, tastes and looks great!Would be gret for a summer gloss, Its has the perfect amount of colour to wear everyday.As soon as I got this I had to plant a kiss on my man and he said exactly what I was thinking.. Yum! lolI would definitely buy again and Im generally not a fan of gloss at all.Yum, yum,yum!
R T.
Review for: Lip Sun Bunny Golden Sea Shell Beige
This product does not exist anymore, from what I know, The consistency is very sticky and they have a very heavy smell. Even if you find them I would stick their newest products because these are very outdated and do not work very well. Still, I would recommend Too Faced.
vanessa C.
Chino Hills
Beauty Junkie Expert
Now I do say when you pair this gloss with highlight it works really well. I don't recommend to just use this on the go but I do like to use this on top of my lipstick and it looks super nice. I am a repeat user of too faced cosmetics I love them so much ‚̧ԳŹ‚̧ԳŹ
Andrea M.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
These were nice glosses. The scent was really what did it in for me. The colors weren't my favorite but the formula I liked. I usually wore them sheered out or mixed with another gloss. Definitely nice for a summer bronze goddess vibe!
Ariana S.
Oklahoma
Review for: Lip Sun Bunny Golden Sea Shell Beige
I wasn't a big fan of this color but I used it on a friend and she absolutely loved it and wears it all the time! My lips are dry and sensitive so I can't use certain thing so it's all about perspective but buy it and try it!!
jayne B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Lip Sparkling Tan Popsicle Pink, Lip Sun Bunny Golden Sea Shell Beige
works so well! really loved this product would definitely recommend to a friend. compares a lot better than alternatives and is very effective. i love it and it shares little room for improvement. can't wait to use it again!
Sarah G.
Davidson, NC
Review for: Lip Sun Bunny Golden Sea Shell Beige
I love this product it's amazing and it's so easy to use and I think it's priced fairly! I love the packaging and it works so well and I will definitely be using it again and recommending it to friends and family. Perfect
Julissa R.
Review for: Lip Sun Bunny Golden Sea Shell Beige
love the staying power of these, and how they look as toppers to any lipstick .I would highly recommend this one to anyone that maybe looking for that Jlo ish look for the summer and spring months.
Antia V.
Is this product complimentary to various skin tones?
Gennae J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Never tried this product m. How good does it work?
Karleigh G.
What exactly is lip bronzer I e never heard of it before? Does it bronze your lips? Will it turn them brown like a tan??
Aly C.
Malolos
How does this work? does that lip bronzer's a gimmick or is it just a title?
Kathryn C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've never heard of these or seen them in the store. What is a lip bronzer?