BeautyToo Faced
Limited Edition Unicorn Survival Kit - Mystical Lip & Highlighter Set

Too Faced Limited Edition Unicorn Survival Kit - Mystical Lip & Highlighter Set

Includes a deluxe Unicorn Tears La Crème Drenched Lip Cream (.05 oz.), deluxe Unicorn Tears Mystical Highlighter, an exclusive blue-to-pink shifting highlighter (.08 oz.), a deluxe Unicorn Tears Melted Latex Liquified High Shine Lipstick (.1 oz.), and...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Too Faced Limited Edition Unicorn Survival Kit - Mystical Lip & Highlighter Set!
Katie G.
Benson, IL
Purchased at: ULTA
I love all things Too Faced and Unicorn, but these products weren’t a great fit for me. I absolutely adore the packaging and I use the bag every day. The liquid lipstick was kind of sticky. The colors weren’t right for me.
Thuy-Linh P.
Southington, CT
Too Faced Limited Edition Unicorn Survival Kit - Mystical Lip & Highlighter Set uploaded by Thuy-Linh P.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is by far my favorite limited edition Too Faced kit! Unicorns are my spirit animals and I love the cute little pouch this kit comes with. The iridescent products are so cute and perfect for festivals and parties!
Alejandra  M.
Tracy, CA
Too Faced Limited Edition Unicorn Survival Kit - Mystical Lip & Highlighter Set uploaded by Alejandra  M.
Purchased at: ULTA
Loved this mystic lip gloss , goes nicely with any other shade of blue . Can also be used for eyeshadow if you can’t find a good glittery blue one ! Lol
Makayla H.
Centerville, IN
Too Faced Limited Edition Unicorn Survival Kit - Mystical Lip & Highlighter Set uploaded by Makayla H.
I only have the Melted Latex in Unicorn Tears but i couldn’t find it individually. This product is a beautiful holographic color. It’s a little sticky but it’s manageable. I probably wouldn’t buy again because i don’t wear it often
Angela A.
Loma Linda, MO
This unicorn set is overall a decent set. However I didn't care for the katex lip gloss because it's very tacky. The highlighter looks so pretty as eyeshadow, and goes on smoothly and stays on for awhile. I really love the cream lipstick the best. It gives any lipstick a nice opal tint to it and doesn't feel sticky at all.
Maryan A.
1603 Briardale Rd NE
So good got this kit for my little sister she love it so much it so easy to use and apply on you face my little sister takes it every where it nothing bad about this product and it Affordable and not experience I would recommend to my friends and family.
Shannon C.
Milford, CT
Purchased at: ULTA
Received as a birthday gift since I love unicorns. Perfect little travel set. The highlighter is gorgeous, lipstick is a fun pop of color ( not for everyday wear). Packaging is so cute, almost hate to use it.
Becky S.
1,667 reviews
This is tough to review for me because it wasn't a bad package but the products haven't proven very usable for me. I've gotten more use from the small zip bag than anything else. The light blue/purple powder highlighter does apply fairly smoothly ad with decent pigment but the colour isn't flattering on my lighter skin tone right now. The lipstick and gloss are very small but pack a punch of colour. I can't throw them out but don't use them. However the other shades released from the collection Too Faced La Creme Lipstick! Indulge Lips With Mystical Creamy Color That Changes With Your Own Unique Body Chemistry! Unicorn Tears! Mermaid Tears! Fairy Tears! Angel Tears! in Fairy Tears and Angel Tears are awesome. Too Faced Magic Crystal Lip Topper - Life's A Festival Collection is where the glosses are found.
Gina B.
Too Faced Limited Edition Unicorn Survival Kit - Mystical Lip & Highlighter Set uploaded by Gina B.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is so amazing. This lip product is so ethereal and I think the highlight looks great on the cupid's bow. Great as a combo. The highlight is beaming. The gloss is thick and looks very shiny. It's perfect and very trendy. I have bought this twice already. I would recommend this for anyone that likes a bit of an alternative lip.
Alycia N.
Plainville, MA
Too Faced Limited Edition Unicorn Survival Kit - Mystical Lip & Highlighter Set uploaded by Alycia N.
Purchased at: ULTA
So I actually don't have the highlighter but I've used both lip products. The liquid one smells so good but is really sticky and kind of hard to apply. It has a weird thick texture that sticks to itself but when I use it as a topper it doesn't stick at all on top of other product unless I add way way too much. The liquid one also looks very blue and purple so it's hard to pull off and also is very stringy and messy. The color shift lipstick is beautiful. I don't remember if it had a scent to it but I loved how as the heavier you layered it on the more pink it would look. Even though the lipstick looks periwinkle blue when you apply it it applies as a gorgeous hot pink that color shifts to purpleish blue and has blue sparkles. This one does irritate my lips a bit since they're sensitive so I can really feel the sparkles and they feel a bit sharp or grainy. Due to this I wouldn't buy it again but wouldn't return it if I received it as a gift. I've noticed I have this issue with all too faced products I've tried with sparkles though I was just having fun in the picture but it's not bad as a swatch lol In the picture I have the liquid unicorn lip product swiped across my cheeks and a bit on my lip and tinted Vaseline on my lips in case anyones wondering whats going on there haha

Looking for your answer?